BY ARTISTRY

One blemish doesn’t have to lead to another. Here is a powerful complex of ingredients to absorb oil and purify your skin, reducing today’s acne an discouraging tomorrow's.

• works on dry skin?1 Answers
  • This has been catching my eye for a while now but before ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work? I have blemishes bad and I would lov...2 Answers
Gioia S.
My go to for healthy, smooth, hydrated, glowing skin! Easy to apply, oil-free, and excellent quality—a bit pricy but totally worth it! I use it twice per day and apply it after I wash my face in the morning and evening.
Victoria R.
South Hill, VA
This works so well for my skin and I actually own a business where I can purchase these products! It’s so amazing and they have many different types of skin care items. I love the Hydra-V collection!
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
I love artistry, what they stand for and the products that they make. The anti blemish is a must have in your cosmetic bag. Apply to you blemish and wait for the antiblemish to start working it’s awesome. You can feel it working.
Sumayya Q.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This product works well with new or old blemishes. I use it when I go to bed and put it on just my blemish if I have one and it is usually gone or much smaller by the next day. I will forever be using this product.
Kenzie H.
I use artistry’s anti-blemish cream ONLY when I see a pimple or blemish coming through my skin. It quickly goes away and never make me scar. It is very affordable for how well it works. I highly recommend
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
I love this product. A little goes a long way and it is so effective. A little pricey but works wonders. I’ve used it a few times and after those times I have yet to get anymore acne. Love love love it.
Rebecca R.
Whittier
It’s a small product but it works really well. I am a repeat user and it can be put on at night or day. I bought this buy a woman who owns a business called Amway. I give this product a four.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
I use this mask two times a week and cover my whole face with the product (except my under eye area). I find that it deeply cleanses my skin whilst being gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and radiant! I would definitely recommend this product to others as it does what it says !
Ruth H.
Mom's Favorite
So my mom used three products and it very expensive too. I tried it once and the one that I have was the Artistry Advanced Softening Toner -Lotion Adoucissante. It works pretty good. It cost like $29.99 and not to mention the other ones that you have to use after this products.
Lupitaa R.
I love all of Artistrys beauty products! From their makeup and all other beauty products! If You haven't every tríed Artistry I definitely recommend you do! Amway Products are the best! Great quality in all products! Amway doesn't just offer great products but also the opportunity to gain financial freedom! If you haven't heard from this business I recommend you find out!! I personally know people that are financially free from this business.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Do you use this as a spot treatment specifically? Or all over?
Qiong Zhu Lily Z.
San Francisco, CA
I've been wanting to get this for months and I've heard good things about it! I want to know if anyone have try it and what's the results?
Cerys J.
This has been catching my eye for a while now but before I buy I was wondering if it does really work or just another gimmick like I've tried in the past
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
Does it really work? I have blemishes bad and I would love to try this product.
Lauren S.