Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsArtistry
essentials Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus 1 fl oz

ARTISTRY essentials Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus 1 fl. oz.

by Artistry

An alpha hydroxy that's both gentle and effective at smoothing your skin? That's right! ARTISTRY essentials Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus is the only alpha hydroxy with a gentle touch. It perfectly blends the exfoliating properties of alpha hydroxy acids...

curious if this is lactic acid based or glycolic acid based?
Start your review of ARTISTRY essentials Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus 1 fl. oz.!
Arianne D.
Lebanon
This serum is fantastic. Call me crazy but I use to put this under my nose when it was raw from tissues and blowing nose. If stung ( because it’s an exfoliant) but it healed up almost instantly and my skin was sooooooo smoothie!
Megan T.
Edison, NJ
For the short time that I sold these products, I learned so much about the benefits of this all natural line of skin care. I was never much of skin care junkie, but when it came to these products, I fell in love. This is excellent for mixed skin (I have dry and oily skin) so it helped to even and tone my skin! Loved it, but it is a bit pricey for me. Totally worth it, if you can find a distributor and afford it!
Esmeralda P.
millville
Best serum smells delicious and has a really nice feeling once you put it on. I used this many times, and I have a very sensitive skin but it works very good, totally recommend it
Sherly E.
Milwaukee
Always leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking even in color. I love it and use it every day!
Kenzie H.
I am absolutely obsessed and in love with this serum. It has helped with my acne significantly and hydrated my skin. It does not leave any oily feeling to your face and is easy to absorb on to your face.
Jhenifer F.
Minneapolis, MN
I used a serum to moisterize my skin i used the blue bottle and it helped my skin dry patches i used to get worth the money
jennifer R.
Odessa
Great product I love the hydration it gives my skin I use this every night before bed before my moisturiser and it works wonders
Eh T.
Lincoln
I haven’t used it for long time but before when I used it, it work great and my fave got a lot better
Ciara W.
Denver, CO
Love putting this on my face before bedtime. It was very effective and I saw the results after a week or two!
Riya K.
pune
All the Artistry product are awesome. Worthy at its price. The use of product is minimalistic . Worths for a long. Serum enhances the skin in one use. Great results. I'm a repeater of Artistry product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...