MakeupNail CareNail PolishesArtistic
Colour Gloss Soak Off Gel Nail Polish - No Taming My Twinkle 15ml (2100050)

by Artistic

Artistic Nail Design was created by world renowned nail artists and nail product developers with the desire to fill the void in the professional nail market for a gel polish brand designed specifically for the true Artist at heart. We pride ourselves...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Artistic Colour Gloss Soak Off Gel Nail Polish - No Taming My Twinkle 15ml (2100050)!
Lydia S.
Artistic is another brand that I use at work and they are my favourite gel polishes I’ve used. They last really well, they are really easy to use and they are so pigmented! 100% recommend!
Kd S.
weston super mare
Review for: Artistic Colour Gloss Soak Off Gel Nail Polish - No Taming My Twinkle 15ml (2100050)
Very nice colour,, quite dark and does take a few coats to develop as you need to with most gel polish anyways
Yajaxiel A.
Queretaro
Review for: Artistic Colour Gloss Soak Off Gel Nail Polish - No If's, And's Or Buttons 15ml (2100031)
Es un gel de gran durabilidad , se aplica por capas , el gel es bueno y una buena técnica de aplicación hará de el algo exitoso y duradero. El inconveniente es que lo venden como gel y no es 100% gel como otras marcas , contiene solventes y esto sabemos que no es lo mejor para las uñas .
Amanda M.
Gander,Nl
When it comes to gel polish Artistic is my favourite. I love the colours and I can get up to 3 weeks out of my manicure. No ifs,ands or buttons is my favourite shade for the fall.

Looking for your answer?