BY ARTIST COUTURE

A limited-edition shimmering loose powder highlighter, created in collaboration with beauty influencer Jackie Aina. These limited-edition Diamond Glow Powders were created in collaboration with beauty influencer Jackie Aina. Artist Couture worked closely with her to bring her vision to life, and together they created two beautiful shades. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "I created La Bronze because I wanted the perfect rose gold highlighter for my complexion. She's the perfect mix of deep copper and rose gold blends. Now I introduce her little sister, La Peach: The perfect mix of champagne, peach, and rose gold tones suitable for all skin tones. Use them together for the perfect mix of both. I love you guys so much and hope you enjoy this collection as much as I do!" Jackie Aina, Beauty InfluencerThis product is cruelty-free.

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Artist Couture Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder Highlighter La Peach 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g more...
Absolutely adore this loose powder highlight in la peach. I’m a light-med complexion and it works great on my skin tone. They are super pigmented but blend amazingly into the skin. I would totally purchase again if this wasn’t limited edition and have been considering purchasing a back up. If you have a deeper complexion both la peach & la bronze will work on you (lucky!) they’re both stunning shades and I’ve been wanting to try la bronze maybe as a bronzer topper or blush topper or test it when I’m a little more tanned! You don’t wanna miss out on these babies though! La peach is in my top 3 favorite Artist Couture Diamond Powder shades! Also, these are a crazy blinding highlight if you want it to be but can definitely go in lighter handed for a not as crazy glow but nonetheless still gorgeous!
Amber B.
Richmond
Review for: Artist Couture Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder Highlighter La Bronze 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g more...
CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!!! I have tried Artist Couture highlighters in the past and was tuned off by the amount of glitter, so I was skeptical about trying this but I love Jackie so I went for it. O-M-G!!! I love it and it’s my current go to. Mind you, I love highlighter. It’s my thing. I have a basket full of them but THIS! Bomb! No glitter, just a smooth highlight. It’s also very buildable without looking like it’s just sitting on your skin. It basically melts in. I love it so much I purchased the other color as soon as I tried it.
April O.
Fontana
OMG you guys need to get this highlight it is by far one of my favorites it’s so metallic and shiny without being glittery but gives the most beautiful glow that everybody’s looking for and u only need a little bit which will end up lasting  you so long.I love that they have a shade for deeper skin tones in the shade from medium to light skin tones I think that anybody can purchase this product and will be so happy and it’s so pretty on the eyes the body you can do so much with this product
Malinda G.
This Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder Highlighter is amazing!!! I love how it’s so shimmery and so pigmented. You only need just a little dab and boom u are lit. Jackie Aina always come through. It’s good for all skin types and I definitely highly recommend for others to try it. You won’t be disappointed!!!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Artist Couture Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder Highlighter La Peach 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g, Artist Couture Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Diamond Glow Powder Highlighter La Bronze 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g more...
Can we talk about the payoff for this highlighter. It’s freaking amazing!! The color is beautiful. A very pigmented rose gold. And it looks beautiful on dark skin. Love it love it love it. And La Peach is just as good. I thought it would be too light but it wasn’t. Works great as a cheek and inner corner highlight. Also makes a beautiful eyeshadow. I definitely recommend that you buy this.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
This highlighter is soooooo pretty! The shine does not play. It looks so good in my skin. I have La Peach also and it’s just as pretty. It takes very little of this loose powder to get a super glow. It doesn’t sit on the face and look like ashy powder like some highlighters. Totally worth price. This product will last a long time since it takes just a little bit on your brush. You can also use your finger by tapping very lightly into the product.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
I love both La Peach and La Bronze! I use La Peach everyday. It's so subtle on the skin, and makes the perfect everyday highlight. Even on those no makeup days. They both are beautiful, very pigmented, and will last you forever! I haven't put a dent in La Bronze, but La Peach maybe soon. I hate that its LE. I hope they keep them around. They are so nice. Super soft too! I'm going to repurchase more before they're gone forever!
Ashante E.
Sunrise, FL
I LOVE this highlighter so much that I bought both. I use La Peach almost every day now. It’s one of the only glittery textures that doesn’t enhance the texture in my skin.

A little goes a long way too. I tap out the tiniest amount and it spreads really well so I imagine each container will last me at least a year.

If it’s not sold out don’t just get one, get two!
Kelly V.
Denver
This highlighter is incredible.  Easily buildable, you can go for a subtle look or pack it on for a blinding highlight.  Jackie's video about this product say that La Peach is suitable for all skin tones, and she's right! You also get an amazing amount of product in the component.  Can not say enough great things about this highlighter.
Jhenna X.
Florida
I love this highlighter! It’s absolutely beautiful, one of my favs right now. It has a peachy, gold, champagne color which is stunning. You can use just a little or build it up for a brighter highlight. It compliments my skin tone really nicely and a little definitely goes a long way with this product. I’d recommend this
Kea B.
Fort Dodge, IA
What is everyone’s opinion on this?
Tiarra J.
Rosedale, NY
Still wanting to try this, but do you guys recommend? ( If you tried/swatched it )
Stephanie F.
Is this like a brozer ?
Janee M.
Brooklyn, NY
How is it? Is it messy
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have heard amazing things about this product. I have a medium, olive complexion, which shade should I purchase?