BeautyLipLip MakeupArtist Couture
Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored 22 oz/ 64 mL

Artist Couture Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored .22 oz/ 6.4 mL

by Artist Couture

A luxurious, cushiony-soft, high-shine gloss that provides sheer to medium coverage. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: This high-shine, light weight, and non-sticky formula features a cooling agent that provides a soothing and fresh sensation while giving the appearance of fuller-looking lips. The precision, teardrop applicator delivers the perfect amount of product, hugging your lips during application.

Is this shade dark or more nude ?
Is this medium to dark skin tone friendly or does it look too light?
Is this long lasting?
Start your review of Artist Couture Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored .22 oz/ 6.4 mL!
Juliette V.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite lip gloss formula EVER. I have Uncensored 2.0 and Shameless. It has a slight cooling feeling and is very thin and comfortable on the lips. Makes your lips super smooth and shiny without being sticky.
Kelly F.
Artist Couture Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored .22 oz/ 6.4 mL uploaded by Kelly F.
This Lip gloss is just OK for me. It's an opaque lip gloss. It's not sticky. It goes on smooth with out being patchy. The color is complimentary with my pale skin. It feels hydrating and my lips are soft after removing it. It is not transfer proof.
Jennifer  M.
Artist Couture Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored .22 oz/ 6.4 mL uploaded by Jennifer  M.
This gloss is high shine and smooth. Not sticky. Mine has lots of tiny glitter. It stood on my lips for a good amount of time. They have some really pretty shades. They cost as much as you would pay for a good gloss. Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss
Jeannie K.
Carmel, IN
This is the best lippie by far - plumps without stinging has the nicest applicator not sticky stays on hydrating and the color is a perfect nude - just all around perfection
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
Artist Couture Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored .22 oz/ 6.4 mL uploaded by Roxanne C.
Mac Daddyy does it once again. This lipgloss is the perfect nude shade. The formula is amazing! It has a tingly minty moment, but I ain't mad at it. This gloss is just too beautiful & will compliment any skin tone. Ladies, Mac Daddyy DID THIS!!
G P.
Beautiful gloss. Pleasant mint sensation. It’s a little plumping. Highly pigmented, not too sticky or gloopy. Very comfortable.
Brett A.
Alpharetta, GA
Uncensored is the perfect nude shade. This is a beautiful gloss that's not too sticky but lasts. The packaging is very lux and elevated.
Kayla H.
Jersey City, NJ
It’s actually a beautiful nude! Works well on all skin types! I can’t express how much I loved this when I tried it! The formula is super hydrating as well. Glides like a dream! The perfect nude for a bronze eye! Highly recommend!
Rose D.
Seal Beach, CA
Artist Couture Plush Pout Lip Gloss Uncensored .22 oz/ 6.4 mL uploaded by Rose D.
This is the first gloss I have really liked. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and not sticky. The color is true to the look on the bottle, it goes on the same as it looks, while most go on sheerer than you would think. Rich color, not too shinny, but just enough to draw the eye to your lips.
Shima E.
Gilbert, AZ
Every person needs this shade. It looks good on every skin tone. I’ve never come across a nude lipgloss that doesn’t need a brown lip liner, until I found this. It’s beautiful alone and beautiful when paired with a lipstick or lip liner. The formula is thick and is not one I care for, but the color is worth it. If you’re looking for a good nude, I highly recommend