Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss

by Artist Couture

A luxurious, high-shine gloss infused with diamond-like pearls.

Highlighted Ingredients: - Hemp Seed Oil: Moisturizes.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, and coal tar. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This high-shine formula is infused with hemp seed oil to keep your lips moisturized. Sheer pigment indulges your lips in a multidimensional, sparkling finish. The precision, teardrop applicator delivers the perfect amount of product, hugging your lips during application.

Is this worth the hype? Has anyone gotten their hands on the gorgeous new nude shade?
Is this a really shimmery lip gloss?
What is the consistency of this gloss like? Is it thick or sticky?
Start your review of Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss!
Yesenia R.
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Yesenia R.
Review for: Le Frea
I am using the shade le freak. It is soooo glittery I love it. It is smooth on the lips, not gritty like other glitter glosses I’ve tried.
Michelle S.
Aurora, CO
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Michelle S.
Review for: Climax, Le Frea, Peepshow
I love these glosses. They are not sticky or grainy at all. They are comfortable and help with keeping your lip hydrated. It's one of my new favorite glosses. The downside is they have a faint wash of color to them with glitter.
Brittany B.
Wellington, FL
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Brittany B.
Review for: Sugar Baby
This gloss is so unbelievably pretty! I love the color and the sparkles in it, and it has a really nice applicator. It feels so nice on my lips and I like using it as a topper for some of my other matte lipsticks.
Shelby L.
Olympia, WA
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Shelby L.
Review for: Le Frea
This is my favorite gloss ever! I wear it all the time and people constantly ask what gloss it is because it’s so pretty. The shade is natural, yet glam! I love the consistency as well and will continue repurchasing!
Maressa O.
Revere
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Maressa O.
Review for: Le Frea
I was very spectacle at first with this brand, however it exceeded my expectations. The pigment of this gloss is really great. Stays for a long time and does not have a bad texture. I will buy this again for sure.
Laura C.
Westerville, OH
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Laura C.
Review for: Nympho
It is stunning! It’s gorgeous, pigmented, moisturizing, and not sticky! It glides on your lips and doesn’t feel all gross and sticky or tacky! The color is gorgeous and an amazing liquid lipstick topper! The color is amazing and it’s so pigmented
Mindi S.
Greeneville, TN
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Mindi S.
Review for: Climax
It's a very beautiful shade. Shiny not sparkly and lasts for hours. Long lasting shade. Excellent to use. Nice wand.
Crislyn H.
Kailua Kona, HI
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Crislyn H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Well first off it’s beautiful and because this shade is pretty sheer it’s very versatile. You can apply it over a lot of different lipsticks to add as a finishing touch. The only thing i don’t fully love is the thick sticky texture. I know it sort of comes along with the gloss territory. But i just hate it when my long hair always gets stuck to my lips because of the gloss. But other than this is a really good product. I probably would repurchase. I do want to try more of the color.
Jessica J.
Pensacola, FL
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Jessica J.
Review for: Sugar Baby
I got this as a sample from Sephora and it’s such a cute gloss! I really like the color and feel it would compliment anyone. Such a pretty pink! I only wish the formula was a little less sticky, but I’ve dealt with worse.
Daisy P.
Artist Couture Diamond Lip Tease Lip Gloss uploaded by Daisy P.
Review for: Le Frea
Oh my sparkly/shimmery goodness. This color and this formula. I’m inlove with. I collect lipglosses so when I swatched this one I knew I was going to need it. I use it alone and over lipstick or lipliner. It shines so nicely. I want to get another color.