Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g

by Artist Couture

A multipurpose, shimmering finisher that can be used as a highlighter, eyeshadow, on the body, or on top of a lipstick. These uniquely-formulated loose pearls are wrapped in silicone oil for optimal skin adhesion and supreme, diamond-like sparkle and shine. Take any makeup look to the next level with the ultimate dazzling finish that's perfect for all glow-lovers. This product is cruelty-free

Would anyone mind who has this in spotlight glitz mind swatching this on their hand? It would be greatly appreciated!!
Is there a drugstore dupe to this?[product:artist-couture-diamond-lights-finisher-012-oz/-35-g] that works just as well ? 😔
Start your review of Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g!
Stockton, CA
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Sierra B.
This finisher is so highly pigmented and beautiful I can’t believe it. I love it and would recommend to anyone.
Guyton, GA
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you want a beautiful blinding glow this is the product for you. I use it as highlight and as a eyeshadow topper for a complete look. As it pours out it’s also perfect for cleaning for a freelance kit. I would highly recommend. #artistcouture #glow #makeup #malemua
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Yesenia R.
Such a pretty glam product. I’ve only used it once, so I’m still playing around with it. Beautiful color.
Canton, MI
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Monica T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is so beautiful! I got it in a Sephora favorites box, and honestly didn’t really care about it at first because I didn’t realize the best way to use it. It looks beautiful as a topper over any eyeshadow look to give some really intense twinkly sparkling kind of a look. Even those the color I have looks kind of brown or bronze in the container, it just comes off as really fine sparkles without much color (so you can use it on top of any color look really).
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Anna A.
I received this Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher loose powder glitter in a subscription box. I have to say yes the color is beautiful and the name of the color is “spotlight glitz”. This powder glitter can be used as an eyeshadow or anywhere on your face. You can also use it sprinkled around your collarbone or your upper chest. I tried it over an eyeshadow and it looked pretty. I think it looked kind of overpowering because I may have used a little too much. It is pretty and I’m sure with some practice I would be able to create a nice eyeshadow look. I think I was just intimidated by it at first try. I would recommend this Artist Couture loose powder glitter to others. I am going to try to work with mine a few more times.
Westerville, OH
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Laura C.
Ignore the liner, i fixed it lol but omg these babies are amazing! The are so shimmery and stick to the kid without glue or primer. I put it over shadows, to create a multidimensional look, or just wear it alone. It’s worth it and amazing!
Lexington, NC
This diamon light finishes is great as an eye shadow topper or to add extra sparkle on the very high points of the cheekbone, forehead, etc. it’s great for special occasion or everyday if you’re into sparkling like a diamond 🌟
Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Vanessa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS BABY RIGHT HERE! It is so blinding and gives you that wet look. It is sort of pink, but it’s so pretty and looks amazing no matter what color look you’re going for. It is best applied with your fingers and you can use it on your eyes, face, and lips! I love it! I actually posted a review of it on my YouTube channel: Vanessa Nicole Makeup
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a sephora kit a bit ago and just started using it frequently. It's basically a loose pigment, but it's somewhat of a hybrid between a shimmer and glitter in my opinion. It's not chunky like glitter but has a little more oomph than regular shimmer pigments and shadows. It's multidimensional, so pink with gold tones when the light hits it just right. Beautiful as an eye topper! My only caveat is you do need a thick eye primer or glitter glue to curb the fallout, it won't stay put on its own.
[product:artist-couture-diamond-lights-finisher-012-oz/-35-g] these pigments are super unique. They are multidimensional sparkles. Imo they are good both for eyes and cheeks or even as a lip topper. Can be applied sheer but albo build up to full opacity. I need all the colors:)