Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder

by Artist Couture

A shimmering loose powder highlighter with highly reflective, iridescent pearls. Embrace your glow like a true glow-getter. Diamond Glow Powders were created with versatility and customization in mind. Start with a subtle, luminous sheen or build this powder up for an intense, amplified look. Mix your favorite shades to create a "couture cocktail" and take your highlight game to the next level. Apply it on your face, eyes, lips, body or wherever and however you want. Diamond Glow Powder is designed for all skin tones and types, so everyone can find their go-to glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Am I the only moron around here that can never get these open when you get a new one? Just these particular ones. I have two and fought with both of them.
is it glitter or shimmer? my skin is oily ((( toooooo much)))) and I have large and small pores can I use it or it will look bad?
Is this highlighter good for creating that wet glow effect?
Start your review of Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder!
Product Highlights
although this is a loose highlighter i love it its amazing on your skin and looks great. definitely worth the pricein reviews
Shana P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Shana P.
Review for: Gold Digger
This highlight is so extra, it’s the perfect addition to your makeup look when your going to a special event. The glow is unbelievable, but be careful not to use too much it can go overboard very easily. I use it as the last step of my makeup routine on the high points of my face. Also the golden color is prefect for tan and olive skin tones.
Maren B.
Gresham, OR
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Maren B.
I haven’t ever used a product like this before! It’s so unique for a highlighter. Love that it’s a loose powder, I was freaked out by that at first but after one use I was completely hooked!!! This highlight looks holographic!! It’s so smooth and blends so easy because it’s loose. Omg I can’t express it enough. Do you need this?? No... but will it make you feel like the baddest, hottest b*tch?? YASSS!!! Awful picture and makeup but you can see on the tip of my nose how it’s like holographic and so cute Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,363 reviews
Review for: Coco Bling - light silver iridescence
This is the Artist Couture diamond glow powder and it retails for $27.00. The powder is available in several shades. This product has a buildable glow, from semi-opaque to opaque. This shade is called, “Illuminati”. It is a light-medium, peachy gold with warm undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. This powder is soft, finely milled, and doesn’t show texture. This particular shade doesn’t have as much sparkle as other shades in the line. Lasted almost 8 hours before beginning to fade.
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Jackie S.
Review for: Coco Bling - light silver iridescence
I got these when it launched at Sephora and everyone was raving about this highlighter it’s really shiny and it has some glittery finish and it look beautiful on the skin love it 😍
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Olivia A.
Review for: Coco Bling - light silver iridescence
This is my absolute favorite highlighter to use. It has such a beautiful shine! These highlighters are so pigmented, I also own gold digger which is also fantastic. I love love the staying power it has too.
Tricia D.
Dawson, PA
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Tricia D.
Review for: Coco Bling - light silver iridescence
Love this subtle highlighter blends out beautifully lasts all day doesn’t have much fall out I also use this as a subtle shimmer to my eye shadow or as a body highlighter
Angelina S.
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Angelina S.
I’ve never really heard of this brand I tried out the Diamond Glow Powder in Conceited. It has a turn dial type of closure and if you forget or leave it open it will get messy. It is light as air, with small shimmering pigments of bronze and and rose gold and glides on.
Rachel M.
Pleasant lake, IN
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Rachel M.
Review for: Lickable - iridescent golden-copper bronze
This is a very pretty highlighter. I like a very blingy highlighter and this does the trick. It smells nice too. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's messy to use. Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder
Anai C.
Madera, CA
Review for: Conceited - iridescent gold-bronze
Even though I was expecting a more brightening outlook I still love the product and it’s buildable ! The glitter if very fine, you can bearly see it, I’m not sure how to explain it but the product gives a very soft, not natural but not dramatic result ! Props to the beautiful packaging!!!
Chase R.
Wylie, TX
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder uploaded by Chase R.
This is the most beautiful and luxurious looking highlighter I’ve ever had. I have it in the shade Coco Bling and it’s so beautiful and blinding especially in the daylight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
IamAnaidelisse ' P.