BY ARTISANA

Invigorate your palate with the rich, intense flavor of this pecan puree. Perfectly balanced with organic raw cashews, creating a unique hearty-textured spread. Artisana Organic Raw Pecan Butter is a good source of protein, rich in anitoxidants and a great way to add vitamins and minerals to your diet. see more...

• Does it actually taste like peanut butter? Haha or is it ...2 Answers
  • Between this and almond butter, which would be the most p...4 Answers
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff! I love the flavor of pecan butter. Love to spread it on toast in the morning. The only problem is that it's more expensive.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good brand. Different flavor. Don't expect it to taste like peanut butter or almond butter. Healthy alternative.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I love pecan butter. pecans naturally have a more buttery flavor, therefor it makes for a superior peanut butter.
Nosipho  M.
Westport, CT
Not a huge fan of peanut butter so I always look for alternatives, recently tried this, so yummy!!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very tasty product, and the fact that it's raw AND organic is a great selling point for me. Nice.
This & the cashew butter are my shish! So yummy!!! I add carob chips & have a healthy #vegan treat!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oh my GOSH this stuff is yummy. I am allergic to peanut butter and this stuff is amazing!
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can't wait to try this out on my road to becoming more healthy :) looks amazing!
Sariah G.
Blackfoot, ID
Between this and almond butter, which would be the most preferable to buy and why?
Janine V.
Does it actually taste like peanut butter? Haha or is it a much different taste?