BY ARTISANA

Artisana Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 oz see more...

• Does anyone know if this burns quickly or if I should jus...1 Answers
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This stuff is amazing! My son had a really bad eczema rash and I had tried everything....trust me EVERYTHING to help moisturizer his skin. So a desperate mommy found that this could help and it worked wonders on his skin and my ashy winter skin too!!! Love it!!
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Great stuff!!! I love all the uses for coconut oil and this stuff being raw and organic definitely drew me in and I wasn't disappointed
Kimberly B.
Cincinnati , OH
I was told to try coconut oil by my mom, not only is it great to cook with it also is very moisturizing for the skin!
kelley f.
Eureka, CA
I absolutely love coconut oil. It is the oil I use to cook with and it also tastes really good on some toast (;
Flo N.
This coconut oil is one of the best I tried, plus: it's organic!
It's multifonctional, you can bake with it ( instead of butter in the recipe), it can be a moisturizer, really good for the skin and for the hair.
A bit expensive but Very good quality and very versatile.
Maude R.
Quebec, QC
This is the best coconut oil I bought, it has rich taste. Also the packaging is super cute. I bought it online at NaturaMarket.ca and im glad I did.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
The best. I love this coconut oil for hair masks, the body, and cooking. It tastes amazing and smells even better.
Thalia N.
They're coconut oil is great. They also have a really great coconut butter and it's great for smoothies!
Juana J.
CLEARLAKE, CA
Does anyone know if this burns quickly or if I should just keep it on low to mid heat