Artisana Organic Raw Cashew Butter

by Artisana

Artisana Organic Raw Cashew Butter, 16 oz

Where can I get it?
Can I find this in stores?
Is this butter as versatile as peanut butter? I am a huge fan of using peanut butter with apples and bananas.
Start your review of Artisana Organic Raw Cashew Butter!
Kendall Park, NJ
I love, love, love this cashew butter!! It’s raw and organic, plus tastes great right out of the jar!! I’ve used it in baked goods, as a topping for fruit, and even blended it with filtered water for a quick nut milk. So worth the price!
Artisana Organic Raw Cashew Butter uploaded by Vanna L.
I absolutely love cashew butter, and this brand has quickly become on of my favorites! I received a sample of the cashew butter in the mail, and decided to try it in a smoothie. It has such a rich, decadent flavor and is both healthier for you and more delicious than peanut butter! I can't wait to purchase the full size, I can see this quickly becoming a staple in my household.
La Place, LA
Oh so so good! I was a not sure about this one..but I love cashews so why not! So good! Not overly sweet! Perfect for a lunch for the kids or even a snack when you just want a tad of sweet!
It's raw AND organic and has a rich, decadent flavor. I add it to smoothies for extra protein, Asian stir fry and homemade cookies. It's a pantry staple in our house.
San Diego
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love the flavor of this cashew butter! It is very creamy, and very healthy. The only problem I have with it is that it is very expensive. I would pair this celery. I was satisfied with my purchase.
This cashew butter is amazing. It's so decadent that it feels like you're eating something naughty except that it's good for you. The cashew flavor really shine through.
This is the best tasting nut butter out there. It is creamy and tasty and sooo much better than peanut butter. After tasting this I can never go back to a regular pb and j, it must be cb and j. Yummm
This is a great peanut butter alternative. You can use it for sandwiches or you can spread it on apple slices for a snack. It's very delicious.
Boulder, CO
Love the taste and consistency of these butters, but they are so pricey! Love snagging a jar as a treat though!
Liberty , KY
I love this so much! The best nut butter out there. I'd much rather have this than peanut butter any day!