Artisan Grain-Free Dog Food uploaded by Alyssa B.Artisan Grain-Free Dog Food uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GRANDMA LUCY'S

Since 1999 Grandma Lucy s has Always Made the Best, using Only USDA Ingredients Made with Human Quality Ingredients for Dogs. Complete & Balanced For All Life Stages. USDA Pork. Potatoes. Carrots. Celery. Parsley. Garlic. Blueberries. Apples. Vitamins. A Nutritionally Balanced Blend of Pork, Fruits, Vegetables & Herbs. At Grandma Lucy s,.

• I have two rotti pupsz ,chuhuaia,dashcund,chorkie,3 Siame...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried adding chicken broth to the mixture inst...2 Answers
Alyssa B.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Chicken more...
Grandma Lucy’s makes the best dog food I have ever come across. I would be lying if I said I haven’t tried it myself. What can I say, it smells heavenly when I making it for my pups!

It sounds annoying to have to mix your own dogs food, but it’s quite simple once you get use to it. The second I grab the bag my dogs follow me around whining because they love this food SO much! They never beg for anything, but seeing them love this food so much warms my heart!

We mix half and half into their taste the wild dry food. If we give them just dry food they eat when they want, if we put this in their bowl they down their meal right away.

My dogs love the little chunks of meat in the package. Love knowing that I am feeding them quality ingredients! Thank you for making such an amazing product!
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Venison more...
My dogs love Grandma Lucy’s! This food is made with quality ingredients and smells appetizing. I wish everyone could afford to feed their dogs like this rather than kibble.
Bayley E.
Really great and has multiple uses. I actually didn't use this for its intended purpose at all and instead used it to fill a kong instead of using peanut butter. I also put it on top of my dog's other food when he was having trouble eating (he was heavily abused and neglected and seemed to be unsure of kibble) and also put some of the dry stuff on top as well as a means to transition. It smells pretty good actually and is pretty fantastic all around with quality ingredients.
Victoria R.
Love this dog food. Initially started our huskies on it to help them lose weight but after we realized how much healthier this was for them and how much it helped with their shedding we kept them on it long term. They LOVE the food. Not convenient for travel since you have to mix with warm water, but we are now life-long lovers of Grandma Lucy's products and the great ingredients that we don't have to question for our fur kids.
Laura V.
Los Angeles, CA
My dogs love this! They both get the pork flavor because they can't have chicken. They love it! By that matter, every dog loves this food! It doesn't cost much so I say give it a try if you have a dog that doesn't eat very much/well. This will help!
Jayme K.
Syracuse, UT
My dog loved this food! At first I thought it was very expensive, but then I realized that you're getting some serious bang for your buck, and it's so good for your little puppy! After reading all the ingredients, I felt completely confident that my dog was getting the best food he could. Loved it!
Courtney I.
My girl Trista LOVES the lamb flavor. She sits and waits patiently while I mix it up for her. She can never get enough! I love the ingredient list and while it may be more expensive than most commercial dog foods I think its worth the extra price.
Ashley W.
This is the greatest dried dog food I've come across. Once you add water, the aroma fills the room and dogs go crazy. This food can be a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Jorge M.
Santa Ana
Also part of my dog's rotation! I love that the food has larger pieces of chicken at the top that I can feed as treats! I tend to separate them out to feed them as treats or put them in my dog's kong. My 4 yr old chihuaha and 4 yr old Terrier-mix love this!
Stacy M.
Port Washington, WI
My 2 little dogs love this food. Just add water and it smells so good. The cost isn't so bad when you realize that once rehydrated it is just about the same price as any quality dog food. One of the few manufacturers that use human grade ingredients.
Courtney I.
Has anyone tried adding chicken broth to the mixture instead of only water?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two rotti pupsz ,chuhuaia,dashcund,chorkie,3 Siamese cats my question is the good and bad review of this product