BY ARTIS

The Artis Palm Brush is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand. Hundreds of thousands of individual fibres form a dense and soft bundle, and each fibre ends with a microscopically small and soft tip. This extraordinary collection of fibres delivers superior blending of makeup and cosmetic products. Encircling the base of the domed chrome finish top is a grip band that allows fingertips to easily hold and maneuver the brush during use. There is also an index finger indent in the dome section to assist with stability. The trademarked CosmeFibre bundle delivers streak-free application of makeup and skincare to all parts of the body.

Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I borrowed this brush from a friend. Its the best thing i have ever used. I am definitely needing one for sure now!
BeawtyPi S.
Richmond, TX
Best palm brush, changed how I bring my glam. Love it!! Easy to use and easy to store. For all skin types
Jacqueline J.
This brush is like a magic wand! It applies powders perfectly! It was a great gift for my mom too!
Preslee D.
This was a very great makeup tool. Was not streaky at all. Ordering another one for my sister.
Lisa W.
Long Branch
Yup. I fell for the hype. So glad I did too! Not sure I would like the long handled Artis brushes but this design gives you great control. The size is right- easy to grasp. Picks up color like a freakin dream. ZERO waste as the brush doesn’t eat up product. Application is lovely: diffused, airbrush look with no streaks left behind. I use the Artis brush foam and clean it after each use to protect my investment. I won’t lie, with certain lighter weight products (like my urban decay one and done) I still prefer my Beauty Blender, but for a full on face, this brush is unparalleled.
Brenda A.
Puyallup, WA
Purchased at: Saks
The Artis palm brush is fantastic for apply bronzer or all over body shimmer! The control it offers to apply product evenly is awesome. It offers quick application and evenly distributed product with no effort at all.
Loni N.
Mulberry, FL
I have a insane amount of texture right now.... you wouldn’t even be able to tell! It applied my foundation like magic!!
Nina Z.
Very convenient if you want to do your foundation in a hurry! The first time I tried this, I fell in love! The only downside, personally, is that the palm is mirrored and white - really silly to make something for foundation like that (I’m OCD and this is one of the two reasons I don’t use it all the time).
Another downside is that I notice it crumples my makeup and it takes some of my makeup off while blending. I bought this at a discounted price at Marshalls, but I’d never pay full price for this. I’d stick with a typical brush or beauty sponge.
Shannon L.
Perth, Scotland
Love the shape of this brush really easy to hold but find it hard to blend out thicker foundations, the brush is really soft and the packaging is amazing, definitely a luxury buy and wouldn't buy the full rage but is nice to have such a good quality brush
Brittany C.
This is the best brush to blend your foundation in with. It fits perfectly into the palm of the hand does not leave a single streak on your face. It makes your foundation so perfect and flawless it's the only thing I have used since I got it it's better than the beauty blender.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Hi guys i have a few questions about the Artis Brushes. I have heard all over youtube that the Artis brushes are really good and they are the best. But i know that they are super expensive. I was wondering if any of you have tried it and if they are as good as people on youtube say? Do they blend flawlessly?? And are they worth the price??
Chloe S.
Rolla , MO
What size brush is recommended for full face foundation?
Amanda W.
Artis Palm Brush or  Artis Elite Mirror Oval 7 Brush I'm wanting to order an Artis brush, but can't decide between the full (or mini) palm brush, or one of the brushes (size 7 or 8) with a handle. Any advice from those of you who have one of them, or if you have both types, which do you prefer?  Thanks! :-)
Klaurini ch V.
is it good?
Sonoko R.
Have does this compared with Oval 6 one? Is the difference only the size and shape? Also how does it compare with Sigma brush? Does it really make a difference on your foundation? Thanks!