BY ARTIS

The Artis Palm Brush is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand. Hundreds of thousands of individual fibres form a dense and soft bundle, and each fibre ends with a microscopically small and soft tip. This extraordinary collection of fibres delivers superior blending of makeup and cosmetic products. Encircling the base of the domed chrome finish top is a grip band that allows fingertips to easily hold and maneuver the brush during use. There is also an index finger indent in the dome section to assist with stability. The trademarked CosmeFibre bundle delivers streak-free application of makeup and skincare to all parts of the body.

Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This brush is one of those splurges that was justifiable and wowed me from the packaging to the buttery soft feel of the brush. The palm brush can be used for applying skincare or makeup. The brush is phenomenal at giving you an airbrush finish. You have to clean them after each use just like other tools.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
My Grandmother gave me this for my birthday last year and Im & I'm absolutely IN LOVE! Besides the fact it looks amazing on my vanity...It comfortably fits in the palm of my hand and works great for applying foundations without leaving behind streaks & you can also use it to apply lotions or self tanner the bristles are so densely packed almost no product is left behind limiting waste.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I have this in the gold version. I love it so much! It blends foundation so quickly. Unlike most foundation brushes this never makes my dry patches flake. It is a bit more pricy but the value is incredible. This will last so long as long as you properly care for it.
Phoebe H.
These are pricey but definitely worth it they blend out your foundation in seconds and it looks flawless you can't even tell you have on foundation even the most full coverage one does not get cakey at all definitely recommend this
Crystal J.
New Orleans, LA
my favorite foundation brush by far! I know its super expensive for the brush but it cuts down my blending time so much. I don't use a lot of product. I just apply a few dots of product to my face and biff in. unlike the beauty blender it doesn't soak up any product. the brush is so dense it also doesn't get dirty after each use
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
I'm embarrassed to tell people what I paid for this brush. However, it makes applying makeup so easy and quick!! It is extremely soft and gives a nice application. I'm not disappointed in this product at all
Melanie N.
Expensive yes, but worth the investment. No other brush(es) compare after you have felt these on your face. They make makeup application flawless and simple.
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This kabuki brush is very compact, which is nice. The size is just too large to blend anything on the face. It’s more ideal to use on self tanner.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Artis brushes are so pricey but so worth it!!! This blwnds my foundation and cream products in a sexond or two, they are the best!
member-33d59
I love everything about this brush I use it for my foundation and it is so easy to use and applies my foundation flawlessly
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Hi guys i have a few questions about the Artis Brushes. I have heard all over youtube that the Artis brushes are really good and they are the best. But i know that they are super expensive. I was wondering if any of you have tried it and if they are as good as people on youtube say? Do they blend flawlessly?? And are they worth the price??
Chloe S.
Rolla, MO
What size brush is recommended for full face foundation?
Amanda W.
Artis Palm Brush or  Artis Elite Mirror Oval 7 Brush I'm wanting to order an Artis brush, but can't decide between the full (or mini) palm brush, or one of the brushes (size 7 or 8) with a handle. Any advice from those of you who have one of them, or if you have both types, which do you prefer?  Thanks! :-)
Klaurini ch V.
is it good?
Sonoko R.
Have does this compared with Oval 6 one? Is the difference only the size and shape? Also how does it compare with Sigma brush? Does it really make a difference on your foundation? Thanks!