BY ARTIS

The Artis Palm Brush is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand. Hundreds of thousands of individual fibres form a dense and soft bundle, and each fibre ends with a microscopically small and soft tip. This extraordinary collection of fibres delivers superior blending of makeup and cosmetic products. Encircling the base of the domed chrome finish top is a grip band that allows fingertips to easily hold and maneuver the brush during use. There is also an index finger indent in the dome section to assist with stability. The trademarked CosmeFibre bundle delivers streak-free application of makeup and skincare to all parts of the body.

Erica P.
Republic , MO
I love this brush! The trick is to not press down on your skin so hard. I dot my foundation on my face then take this brush and lightly blend the foundation in, both circular and parting motions until it looks even and blended. It’s such a good brush! You could use it for so many different things! Skin care, foundation, bronzer. Doesn’t absorb product.
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
Im so happy I got a hold of the new Artis Palm Brush and it made cutting down my stash easier than ever. My foundation process used to be first applying product with a stippling brush, going over with a sponge blender, then finishing with an oval-shaped paddle brush. Now, I just use the brush by itself. Plus, I multitask by using it to evenly blend highlighter, blush, and contouring powders too.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I use this brush to apply power foundation. Fits good in my little hands. Brush is nice and fluffy. Make up goes on easy with little effort and looks great. It’s Expensive but worth it. Would buy more
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I LOVE APPLYING MY MAKEUP WITH THIS PALM BRUSH! ARTIS PALM BRUSH CAN BE USED TO APPLY YOUR FOUNDATION, BRONZER, SETTING POWDER, SPECIAL EFFECT FINISHES AND/OR BODY PAINT! I PURCHASED MINE FROM HSN WHEN IT WAS ON SALE. YOU CAN NORMALLY FIND THEM ON SALE THERE. I DEFINITELY PURCHASE OTHER BRUSHES IN THE ELITE LINE! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Obsessed with my new oval brush! I have been using it for foundation and blending my powder. Not going to lie though, it's a pricy set and I got lucky my one brush was given to me. I'm going to try and get one every pay day and complete my set. So soft and it gives a flAwless look to your skin! Love love love!
I'm absolutely in love with this brush. Who needs a bf when you have a smooth easy brush that can apply foundation and face makeup in 1,2,3?!!!
It's sooo easy to handle and the brush is very soft, so if you have delicate skin, this won't bother you. I like that when I apply foundation, unlike other brushes, the application is quick and natural. I also use this brush for blush and sometimes contour.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely love this brush. I have it on my to go kit for my makeup and helps apply my Marc jacobs foundation nice and smooth without leaving streaks. I use my Artis brushes daily and super easy to clean. I definitely recommend them to everyone
Nancy M.
In love with this brush. I ordered them on the Artis website. I use them every other day. They blend liquid and cream foundation super fast. Much faster than a beauty blender.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This brush is one of those splurges that was justifiable and wowed me from the packaging to the buttery soft feel of the brush. The palm brush can be used for applying skincare or makeup. The brush is phenomenal at giving you an airbrush finish. You have to clean them after each use just like other tools.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
My Grandmother gave me this for my birthday last year and Im & I'm absolutely IN LOVE! Besides the fact it looks amazing on my vanity...It comfortably fits in the palm of my hand and works great for applying foundations without leaving behind streaks & you can also use it to apply lotions or self tanner the bristles are so densely packed almost no product is left behind limiting waste.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Hi guys i have a few questions about the Artis Brushes. I have heard all over youtube that the Artis brushes are really good and they are the best. But i know that they are super expensive. I was wondering if any of you have tried it and if they are as good as people on youtube say? Do they blend flawlessly?? And are they worth the price??
Klaurini ch V.
is it good?
Chloe S.
Rolla, MO
What size brush is recommended for full face foundation?
Desdémona G.
Norristown, PA
Price point?
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
What do you use this brush for?