Artis Palm Brush uploaded by Shannon L.Artis Palm Brush uploaded by Carla H.Artis Palm Brush uploaded by Michelle G.See all 5 photos

BY ARTIS

The Artis Palm Brush is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand. Hundreds of thousands of individual fibres form a dense and soft bundle, and each fibre ends with a microscopically small and soft tip. This extraordinary collection of fibres delivers superior blending of makeup and cosmetic products. Encircling the base of the domed chrome finish top is a grip band that allows fingertips to easily hold and maneuver the brush during use. There is also an index finger indent in the dome section to assist with stability. The trademarked CosmeFibre bundle delivers streak-free application of makeup and skincare to all parts of the body.

• What size brush is recommended for fu...I really love the oval brush f... 2 Answers
  • Price point?I paid $54 ordered it off HSN. 1 Answers
  • What do you use this brush for?only to blend liquid or stick... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
New Orleans, LA
my favorite foundation brush by far! I know its super expensive for the brush but it cuts down my blending time so much. I don't use a lot of product. I just apply a few dots of product to my face and biff in. unlike the beauty blender it doesn't soak up any product. the brush is so dense it also doesn't get dirty after each use
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I LOVE APPLYING MY MAKEUP WITH THIS PALM BRUSH! ARTIS PALM BRUSH CAN BE USED TO APPLY YOUR FOUNDATION, BRONZER, SETTING POWDER, SPECIAL EFFECT FINISHES AND/OR BODY PAINT! I PURCHASED MINE FROM HSN WHEN IT WAS ON SALE. YOU CAN NORMALLY FIND THEM ON SALE THERE. I DEFINITELY PURCHASE OTHER BRUSHES IN THE ELITE LINE! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This brush is one of those splurges that was justifiable and wowed me from the packaging to the buttery soft feel of the brush. The palm brush can be used for applying skincare or makeup. The brush is phenomenal at giving you an airbrush finish. You have to clean them after each use just like other tools.
I'm absolutely in love with this brush. Who needs a bf when you have a smooth easy brush that can apply foundation and face makeup in 1,2,3?!!!
It's sooo easy to handle and the brush is very soft, so if you have delicate skin, this won't bother you. I like that when I apply foundation, unlike other brushes, the application is quick and natural. I also use this brush for blush and sometimes contour.
Jewels S.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
My Grandmother gave me this for my birthday last year and Im & I'm absolutely IN LOVE! Besides the fact it looks amazing on my vanity...It comfortably fits in the palm of my hand and works great for applying foundations without leaving behind streaks & you can also use it to apply lotions or self tanner the bristles are so densely packed almost no product is left behind limiting waste.
Justice S.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I have this in the gold version. I love it so much! It blends foundation so quickly. Unlike most foundation brushes this never makes my dry patches flake. It is a bit more pricy but the value is incredible. This will last so long as long as you properly care for it.
Aidee V.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely love this brush. I have it on my to go kit for my makeup and helps apply my Marc jacobs foundation nice and smooth without leaving streaks. I use my Artis brushes daily and super easy to clean. I definitely recommend them to everyone
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
stockbridge, ga
I'm embarrassed to tell people what I paid for this brush. However, it makes applying makeup so easy and quick!! It is extremely soft and gives a nice application. I'm not disappointed in this product at all
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Expensive yes, but worth the investment. No other brush(es) compare after you have felt these on your face. They make makeup application flawless and simple.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
I borrowed this brush from a friend. Its the best thing i have ever used. I am definitely needing one for sure now!
Elsy R.
Elsy R.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Hi guys i have a few questions about the Artis Brushes. I have heard all over youtube that the Artis brushes are really good and they are the best. But i know that they are super expensive. I was wondering if any of you have tried it and if they are as good as people on youtube say? Do they blend flawlessly?? And are they worth the price??
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
is it good?
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Rolla, MO
What size brush is recommended for full face foundation?
Desdémona G.
Desdémona G.
Norristown, PA
Price point?
Sonoko R.
Sonoko R.
Have does this compared with Oval 6 one? Is the difference only the size and shape? Also how does it compare with Sigma brush? Does it really make a difference on your foundation? Thanks!