Artis Fluenta Oval 7 Brush uploaded by Andrea Q.Artis Fluenta Oval 7 Brush uploaded by Brooke H.Artis Fluenta Oval 7 Brush uploaded by Jewels S.

BY ARTIS

Artis Fluenta Oval 7 Brush DetailsThe Oval 7 is what some describe as the perfect size face brush. This patented brush is perfect to apply foundation, blush, highlightling, bronzing and setting powders. Artis brushes are made exclusively with... see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased these off Artistbrushes website. I currently own elite smoke collection and the palm brush. They are expensive. Oval 7 is $70.00 Oval 8 is $80.00 .These brushes are beautiful and look amazing on any vanity they work just as good as the other collections and blend my foundation and Apply my powder seamlessly. They are very lightweight but they do seem more top-heavy then the other brushes. Leave your skin looking airbrushed. The product doesn't seep down into the brush and a little bit of product goes a long way with these. I love them! If your able too I recommend spoiling yourself with these you'll never go back to traditional brushes again.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this one and the origina oval 7 and I just don't like this one as much! It's slightly bigger, the handle is bulkier but somehow flimsier? Definitely go with the original elite collection! Wish I would have just gotten another backup of the white or smoke instead of this one.
Humeyra K.
This brush is like a god send. For most part of my life I have always suffered from dry skin for this reason whenever I have used a beauty blender or foundation brushes my foundation would never look right and would always end up looking patchy. Since introducing this brush to my make up routine I have never looked back the finishing this gives me is something I have tried to achieve for 15 years and finally I have mastered it with this brush. It applies foundation on smoothly without any lines alongside being easy to use.
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
These had a really big hype so I picked one up on vacation. It was nice at first and really blended products well. What I did find though was that foundation and cream products really settle into the bottom of the bristles and you can't get it off no matter what you use. I've used shampoo and pro brush cleaners/mats. No luck de-gunking my brush so I wouldn't buy again.