Artis Fluenta 9 Brush Set uploaded by Diaz G.Artis Fluenta 9 Brush Set uploaded by Ashley S.Artis Fluenta 9 Brush Set uploaded by Aislin C.

BY ARTIS

ArtisFluenta 9 Brush SetDetailsFor those who want it all, we offer the Artis Fluenta 9 Brush Set, at value pricing. This Expert Set includes the following brushes: Oval 10, Oval 8, Oval 6, Oval 4, Oval 3, Linear 3, Linear 1, Circle 1, and Circle 1R. Designer About ArtisArtis brushes are made exclusively with CosmeFibre, a revolutionary engineered fiber made for applying cosmetic and makeup products. This item is packaged in a beautiful velvet gift box with satin lining, and closes using a flap with magnetic closure. The inner tray is removable so the box can be repurposed. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Kimberly J.
I have lots of different brushes, but this brand is one of my favorite. The bristles are soft, and give a nice flawless finish. They don’t absorb a lot of product either so that’s nice. I use these pretty regularly, and they’re so simple to use. Cleaning them is very simple too.

Cons: Price! These are so expensive.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
An investment, but worth every cent.
I'll admit, I was scared to pull the trigger on buying these. They are very pricy.
I'm so glad I did though. They give you an application that looks airbrushed.
Also, I find that I'm using FAR less foundation than before . These brushes do not absorb it, they way the beauty blender does.
My foundation of choice costs $67.00. The fact that these brushes saves me 2-3 bottles per year , proves that they are completely worth the investment.
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
This is a really nice, high quality product. I disagree with the high price, but the brushes work amazing on my sensitive skin. It is so gentle and makes it so easy to apply products to my face. I recommend these brushes to anybody who is looking for an expensive, high quality product. Artis Fluenta 9 Brush Set
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
The most amazing brushes I have ever used. I use these all the time and they are way better than all of my other brushes. They may seem expensive but when you divide the cost then they aren't a bad value. They are very sturdy and my makeup looks amazing when I use these.
Amanda P.
This brush set is so amazing! I have a set of a cheaper brand and work good. I can just only imagine what this set feels like on my face but also how well they apply my make up.Also they look pretty. Cant wait to get a set.

Lauren A.
Chattanooga, TN
I want to try these SO bad, but unfortunately they're a little out of my price range right now. I have family who are make up artists and they will only use the Artis brushes on their clients. They tried them on me once and I was amazed at the look of my foundation. Cannot wait to try for myself.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
These brushes are to die for. Especially wth foundation. It applies it so smooth and evenly. You can definitely tell the difference between this and regular makeup brushes. Definitely worth the price to me.
Raven S.
Milwaukee, WI
I used my friends set, I love the oval 10. The application is so precise and smooth. I really want my own because they so amazing, but amazing is pricey.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
I got the chance to use these and couldn't have been happier with them! Couldn't believe the difference between these and regular brushes.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
I was skeptical at first but love them. I was so use to my beauty blender...it took me awhile to learn how to use them.
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
Are these brushes awkward to use because of their shape or do they fit more comfortably in your hand verses a standard brush
amaris a.
Runnells, IA
is this really worth paying 450 dollars for only nine brushes?
Olivia N.
Anyone know a good dupe for these?? I have bought some cheap copies of them before but they felt super hard and prickly. I'm cool with spending money but I think these are just TOO expensive :/
Gabriela R.
Are these brushes worth all of the hype and the price?
Heather H.
Leesburg, VA
Has anyone tried out this set??? I have been wanting them for years!