BY ARTIS #66 in Makeup Brush Sets

Artis Elite Mirror White Velvet Brush Set see more...

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
These brushes are extremely pricey but absolutely worth ever last damn dollar. Not only are the brushes extremely soft but the bristles are so packed and dense that when applying makeup it leaves you with an airbrushed look. The brushes also use very little product. I'm talking half of water you normally use. A little really goes a long way. Very easy to clean as well. I would recommend these brushes for any avid beauty lover. You'll totally love this investment.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
BEST BRUSHES IVE EVER USED! totally worth the money. Apparently beauty blenders use up 60% of product because it's a sponge. These brushes are so dense that none of the product falls to the bottom of the brush leaving you to use less product and a flawless airbrushed finish by gently gliding brush in circular motions over face. I would recommend getting the cleaning kit with your brushes !
Estrella A.
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ
I have tried these beauty tools and they work great and different! They give you a smooth finishing look and it doesn't leave your foundation looking streaky. I don't own a set but I would definitely like to own some artis brushes because they are the best! I would definitely recommend these beauty tools/brushes, they have done wonders to my makeup routine!
Christina R.
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
I got these for mothers day and they are a game changer. I am able to do my entire face with these 5 brushes. They leave a flawless finsh. This set comes with the Oval 6 for foundation but I do prefer the Oval 7 instead as it a bigger brush. The only thing I have found that I don't prefer these for is setting power. These are high quality and very soft.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
San Angelo, TX
I love my brushes and they're so pretty. I have to clean them everyday because I use a full coverage foundation. The bottle of foam don't help or the cleaning felt. If I don't, my makeup is streaky. The brushes I use for eyeshadow, I don't have that problem. I'm just worried about the bristles from having to clean them so frequently.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
So I received this set as a gift from my BF for my birthday. As expensive as I know it is, I would definitely say it's worth it- my foundation has never appeared so flawless. I'd say purchase if you have the disposable income or just put it on a wish list for someone else to buy. 🙃
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
I didn't have anything like it in my collection... at first I was a bit hesitant because of the price, but thought oh well you only live once! Even though I paid a pretty penny for it I am so happy with this purchase because I feel the quality is worth the splurge!!
Trystan S.
Trystan S.
Such good brushes I use them on the daily so dense and soft no shedding in the slightest. They don't make my face itch like a lot of other brush brands tend to do. I recommend these brushes to any makeup collector!!!!! I have the set of ten! A gift from my hunny😚😚😚😚
katie g.
katie g.
Carmel, NY
I picked up a set of these at work recently after seeing them all over instagram and youtube. They do not disappoint. I ;love using them to apply my foundation and contour, they blend everything so perfectly. Worth the Price.
Lesly R.
Lesly R.
Pasadena
Such good brushes they are so soft and feel so good on skin I love them It is so effective 10 dumbs up awesome love it it makes my foundation use 10x less it is expensive but totally worth it and recommend
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I am debating on the #6 or the #8 for foundation. Any recommendations? I am afraid the #8 will be to large.😁
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Toronto, ON
Do these work well with tinted moisturizers and BB creams?
Mahealani K.
Mahealani K.
Must get my hands on these #ArtisBrushes #MustHaves I have seen a handful of well known makeup artists using these brushes and I am intrigued! Very curious to know how these feel on the skin, how well they function & if they are worth buying for such a high price for these kits!? Does anyone have these? Please share your review with me.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
should i get this or am i better of getting a dupe
Emily C.
Emily C.
San Diego
Are these even worth the price? 😕