BY ARTIS

Artis Elite Mirror Oval 8 see more...

Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
The holy grail be all end all of foundation brushes. This is seriously the best foundation brush I have ever used. Foundation glides on seamlessly and completely flawless. The bristles are dense and pick up the perfect amount of product so there is virtually no product waste. I do have one complaint about this brush though. I only had it for 3 or 4 months and the handle broke off, I think the head is a little large for the handle-- and it easily breaks under a small amount of pressure, this should not be the case for a brush that costs $67, even with that one major disappointment I still love the brush. I admittedly have NOT shelled out another $67 to buy another one just yet. I have used a few other oval brushes that I have ( Moda Prismatic) decent, but not nearly as good, and I use my Artis #7. Someday I'll purchase another 8.
Garbage W.
Worth every penny. Can be used for applying primer Foundation highlight Contour blush concealer powder. It's a Swiss Army brush. But do not apply a product directly to the brush. Applied to the skin and lately smooth products out evenly. This will give you the Flawless finish you've been dying for. In my experience the oval 8 is the perfect size for multiple face and base tasks
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Best brushes I’ve ever used. They aren’t too heavy, they are soft and fluffy. My make up looks great with little effort. Only downside is When I clean them the bristles get stuck together and don’t seem as fluffy anymore. Maybe I’m cleaning them wrong ?
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
Ok, now mamas, I love a good makeup brush, but this right here is my swag!!! Omg!!! Your foundation will glide to the gods!!!! Yassssss!!! Artis Elite Mirror Oval 8
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I have used dupes until recently I broke down and purchased the oval --#8 and oh my I am in love! I am so impressed with quality of the brush, the feel of the brush on your face and the quality of the application of foundation. Yes they are expensive but I find that the money is well invested. I do plan on purchasing a few more select oval brushes but do not intend on purchasing the entire set at this time. Great great purchase!
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
The Artis oval 8 is a great foundation brush. This brush gives an even, airbrush look to foundation. I love that it effortlessly blends in foundation and doesn't leave the product sitting thick on the top of the skin. This brush cuts down application time drastically. Love this brush... a must have.
Christine V.
In all my years of wearing makeup (over 20), This is the best way I have ever applied foundation. It is the quickest and most even application that is available. The cost is very high, but I would recommend it anyway. It is totally worth it. I have tried other no name brands of oval brushes and they do not compare at all.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
The only reason I rate this a 3 star is because my handle broke off not even a year after having the brush. I do use it daily to apply my foundation but I feel because the head of the brush is so big it's too much strain on the handle. I love my Artis brushes I just wish this one was more durable.
Cami C.
If you’re even thinking about buying this makeup brush just buy it. I bought this as an impulse buy not even thinking about it beforehand just because it was in store and I see it all over YouTube. Best quality brush I own and definitely the most luxurious. And I have brushes from chanel and Bobbi Brown
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love this brushes and I use everyday and are very soft and there are no pros or cons and is very effective and isn't disappointing and very affordable to purchase and I recommend to others to buy some.
Sharleen T.
Any dupes that are worth it?
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I have been wanting an artis brush for a while for foundation. I have a relatively round face and I jus want to know what size you would recommend. Would you say this is the best for foundation application?
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ
Do these brushes work better than a beauty blender? Or is it just personal preference? And are they worth the price?
Sabina I.
Does anyone know dupes to these? Off amazon??
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
This looks so beautiful. Is it worth it?