BY ARTIS

Artis Elite Mirror Oval 6 see more...

Becca K.
This is EVERYTHING. You can use the small ones to apply eyeshadow, the large ones to apply foundation and primer. They are so perfect but so expensive. Worth the price though, I promise.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
I purchased this a few weeks ago after hearing how wonderful these brushes are. I had been using the Tarte Kabuki brush for my foundation and after 5 years it just wasn't doing what it should be anymore so, I needed a suitable replacement. I bought this and I am really really pleased with the application of my foundation after using it. I've never seen a brush apply my foundation so evenly and easily. It blends like a dream. I know these are pricey but, I don't mind it if this is going to deliver results. I'm thinking I may buy more now!
Hope L.
First off let me just say that this brush is intended to be used in a very unique and different way compared to most other traditional brushes that may be used, you are never really supposed to have the fibers leave your fave, and gliding motions are encouraged. This being said it did blend my product well however I just don't see a large enough difference between this and a normal brush to justify he price to myself, still a great product however, just not for me I believed.
Veronika B.
North Hollywood, CA
This brush is MAGIC!!! I do not know how, but this makes ANY foundation look absolutely flawless. I don't know how to explain it, but this just makes me look photoshopped. I could honestly get rid of all the other foundation brushes that I own and be absolutely happy with this one. I actually orded a complete set of these brushes as a treat to myself. Must try! I would give this 100 stars if I could.
Aarti S.
You will literally never have a harsh contour ever with this. No matter how much I pack on, this will buff it out and give you a natural editorial look. No issues with cleaning it. I prefer the brush cut of this versus the size 4, which is another popular contouring brush. I think the bristles being more uniform help. I would not suggest for foundation. It's too small. It's worth buying both!
Mary N.
Davis, CA
I really enjoy using this brush for my foundation. yes it's a lot smaller than the oval 7 or 8 but it really gets into the corner of my nose and under my eyes. It glides on foundation like a dream and i have been using this for the past few months. The only thing is that I have to use a beautyblender to bake but that's okay
Darlene M.
This was the first Artis brush I purchased. I originally used it for my foundation then later purchased the oval 7 for that. I now use the oval 6 for my concealer then a beauty blender to further blend. It's such an amazing brush. Completely worth every penny.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This brush is wonderful for foundation, concelear or even bronzer application. It definitely makes makeup application quicker and easier for me. The only downside is they are extremely expensive in my opinion, for makeup brushes and they require frequent cleaning because product builds up in the bristles.
Gabriela M.
Noblesville, IN
I love this makeup brush!! at first I thought it was going to be one of those expensive things that don't work but after trying it the first time I have been in love. The strokes are seamless and it's fast. Plus you can use it with powder or liquid
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best brush for 1. cheek contouring and 2. under-eye concealer. First and foremost, the brush is so soft and feels amazing on your skin. The coverage and blend-ability is beyond measure. This brush will be a permanent staple in my collection.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
How do you like the application of your makeup versus a beauty blender?
Emma V.
London
Is this worth the hype? I feel like this brush would just be too big to reach all the nooks and crannies for my foundation to apply evenly
Jesamine C.
Branksome, Poole
Are the Artis Ovals as good as the hype? I want to invest but I've read such mixed reviews... some saying the dupes are just as good at a fraction of the price?! Help please!
Connie W.
Can this brush be deep cleaned without sacrificing the soft and application quality?
Sam C.
What are the hairs on these brushes made of? Are they natural/synthetic and/or cruelty free?