BY ARTIS

Artis Elite Mirror Oval 6 see more...

Gina L.
This brush is sooo soft! I like the way you hold this brush because it makes it so much easier to apply foundation. I can get as close to the mirror as I want without bumping the brush on the mirror. It applies foundation flawlessly and beautifully! Star taken off because it’s kind of pricey.
Kay L.
The brush is super dense and soft. It is a bit pricey compared to other make up brushes. I like that tryout can hold the brush like you’re holding a toothbrush. I always find myself bumping my makeup brushes against the mirror but this never happens with this brush. It gives you that airbrushed look!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I am just so in love with Artis brushes. This is my second one that I have purchased. After using every dupe out on the market and internet I want to say there IS NO DUPE. A dupe will never give the fine construction and application of products that these brushes do. I purchased #6 for my count outing and it works perfect and straighter than any brush I've ever used before. I will continue to build up the brushes that I desire. I highly recommend and have to say they are worth every penny even though they are so expensive. If treated right I can see them lasting a very long time.
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
This brush just glides! It takes little pressure for this brush to effortlessly blend your makeup. I use this size mostly for my contour and highlight and it gives the perfect thickness. I recommend using cream products with this brush rather than powder.
Gabby K.
This brush is ultra soft! Feels amazing on your skin! Only bad thing is it does not work at all with thicker foundation. It leaves it streaky! However, it works nicely with other products! Works great with powder and a normal liquid foundation. I'm still playing around with it, will update if I can get it to work with the thicker foundations!
Alisia E.
These brushes are amazing!!! Very expensive but if you're already spending $30-50+ on foundations and other make up why cheap out on your tools?! One of the most important parts! I love this brush for liquid / creams foundations, blush, contour, highlight.. its amazing!
Tina H.
I'd love this brush even more if it wasn't so expensive. I have 4 of their brushes and this is the one I use most. It can contour, apply foundation and even blush.
Cami C.
Currently my favorite makeup brush out of anything in any category. I use this to apply my foundation. It sheets out the foundation a tad bit depending on the type of foundation. Makes application seamless and easy
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
This is my go to brush for my concealer. I dab it on with my fingers and smooth it with this brush. I absolutely love it and would buy it all over again. It is on the expensive side but worth every penny.
Hannah W.
I continue to be impressed daily when using this Brush to apply my foundation. The shape of the brush takes some getting used to, but it crates a creaseless, airbrushed look. It's the perfect size for applying and blending out contour.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
How do you like the application of your makeup versus a beauty blender?
Emma V.
London
Is this worth the hype? I feel like this brush would just be too big to reach all the nooks and crannies for my foundation to apply evenly
Jesamine C.
Branksome, Poole
Are the Artis Ovals as good as the hype? I want to invest but I've read such mixed reviews... some saying the dupes are just as good at a fraction of the price?! Help please!
Connie W.
Can this brush be deep cleaned without sacrificing the soft and application quality?
Sam C.
What are the hairs on these brushes made of? Are they natural/synthetic and/or cruelty free?