Artis Elite Mirror Brush Set - 5 ct uploaded by Jacqueline P.

BY ARTIS

Artis Elite Mirror Brush Set - 5 ct see more...

• So I've been debating purchasing this because I've heard ...3 Answers
Alexa S.
I wish I could describe how amazing these brushes are. They work better than any brush I have ever laid my hands on (which has been several) and they feel like Heaven in brush form. If you want to splurge on yourself, this is the way to go. You won't be disappointed!
Tyler A.
Meridian
Purchased at: Dillard's
I work at Dillard’s and bought these when we had a good sale going on! And so glad I did very worth the price! I would totally order for the price that they are! Amazingly soft!
Deanna B.
I had the Artis Elite set of 10 brushes in the plated gold finish, and I sold it. I liked the Oval 10 and Oval 8 brushes for foundation, powder, and bronzer. The fiber and density really is innovative for putting on quickly an even medium to full coverage layer that looks airbrushed, and they don't waste product. The Oval 6 I didn't like for blush but if I messed up my blush or contour i used it to blend. The Oval 4 brush put on a base shadow quickly but all the brushes smaller are too clunky for the eyes. Smallest line brush was too long and awkward to use, I rarely got the line I wanted. There are several sizes of the line brushes that I think are redundant. It took a lot longer to do my eyes and it was not precise. I would not recommend purchasing any sets of these but choose one or two of the larger brushes for foundation.
Maria A.
Outlook
I decided to make this purchase after all the hype about these brushes. Let me tell you they are awesome. The foundation brush applied my foundation smoothly and looks like an airbrush effect! Absolutely happy with my purchase
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
There’s only about two useful brushes on the set. The smaller brushes are very awkward to use on eyeshadow or eyeliner.
Jacqueline P.
Valley, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
This picture is comparing the artis oval 6 brush to the it cosmetics unstoppable powder brush. Both are amazing but notice how the artis brush takes the powder to its fullest potential. Making it so less product is necessary for the same result. Somehow the brushes can literally blend anything to perfection as well. Although my oval brushes are to die for with both powder and liquid products, I am not a fan of linear 1 or the circle 1 brushes.
Nuseybah H.
The artis brushes are the absolute holy grail for me! They give me such a flawless, streak free base. The brushes are slightly expensive but worth every penny! I would definitely recommend! Definitely worth buying!
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
this brush set is the perfect introduction to the artis collection. it includes a handful of brushes meant for different purposes and will give you a good feel for the brushes. they are quite easy to use. the fibres are synthetic and feel quite soft on the skin!
Amelia B.
So I've been debating purchasing this because I've heard great evidence as to why these are the best brushes on the market, but the price is making me hesitant. Is it worth the hype and the price? My current brush collection consists of: ecotools, sigma, luxie, etc.