BY ARTIS

ArtisBrush Cleansing Foam, 210 mLDetailsThis superior cleanser dispenses as a foam to help the cleansing ingredients work around each fiber of the brush without over soaking the fiber bundle. The bubble action cleans and helps the brushes dry within minutes. The foam not only cleanses, but also sanitizes while it works. This unique formula leaves your brushes cleansed, sanitized and fresh smelling. To use: Press the cap down to dispense foam onto the fiber bundle of the brush or onto a microfiber cloth or moist paper towel. Wipe the fiber bundle back and forth across the microfiber cloth or towel until the cosmetic residue is released from the fibers. Re-shape the fibre bundle into the desired shape and let dry. If over time a slight cleanser residue accumulates on the fibers, simply rinse the fibers under some clean water, re-shape and let dry. 210 mL/ 7. 1 fl. oz. Designer About ArtisArtis brushes are made exclusively with CosmeFibre, a revolutionary engineered fiber made for applying cosmetic and makeup products. This item is packaged in a beautiful velvet gift box with satin lining, and closes using a flap with magnetic closure. The inner tray is removable so the box can be repurposed. see more...

Kylee W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Cleans the artis brushes amazingly! Highly recommend for the artis brushes!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I love this soap and wish i had it sooner. I was skeptical at first and tried all my other cleaners (Sigma brush matt & beauty blender soap) but they would not fully clean my oval 7 no matter how many times i washed it. The soap and this pad cleaned my brush instantly!! I also have a sigma brush that would not fully clean and the system made it new again in an instant! The whole purpose of this pad is to clean ur brushes after each use without water. If you have invested your money in an Artis brush, then you need to properly care for it. Buy this pad & the cleaning foam! Its worth it and your brushes will thank you!! Go to their website and watch their cleaning how to video!!!
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
Has anybody actually purchased this for the Artis brushes? What do you guys think? Are the brushes worth the price?
Alye E.
I want to know if this feels necessary, or what other methods are recommended? I recently purchased an oval 7 and later a linear 1. I dont know how I've survived without the oval 7. Where I buy these is a good drive, (about an hour) to get to, otherwise buying online is my option. I have so many cleaners, I'm sure others will work fine, has anyone else tried alternatives?
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I am having a hard time with my oval 7, I feel like it never is truly clean. Any tips? I use this cleaner and the pad
Liliya V.
Brooklyn, NY
How long it will last? If cleaning it every day.