Artis Brush Cleansing Foam, 210 mL uploaded by andrea t.

BY ARTIS

ArtisBrush Cleansing Foam, 210 mLDetailsThis superior cleanser dispenses as a foam to help the cleansing ingredients work around each fiber of the brush without over soaking the fiber bundle. The bubble action cleans and helps the brushes dry within minutes. The foam not only cleanses, but also sanitizes while it works. This unique formula leaves your brushes cleansed, sanitized and fresh smelling. To use: Press the cap down to dispense foam onto the fiber bundle of the brush or onto a microfiber cloth or moist paper towel. Wipe the fiber bundle back and forth across the microfiber cloth or towel until the cosmetic residue is released from the fibers. Re-shape the fibre bundle into the desired shape and let dry. If over time a slight cleanser residue accumulates on the fibers, simply rinse the fibers under some clean water, re-shape and let dry. 210 mL/ 7. 1 fl. oz. Designer About ArtisArtis brushes are made exclusively with CosmeFibre, a revolutionary engineered fiber made for applying cosmetic and makeup products. This item is packaged in a beautiful velvet gift box with satin lining, and closes using a flap with magnetic closure. The inner tray is removable so the box can be repurposed. see more...

Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This cleans the artis brushes and my other bands of brushes. It gets all the make up off them. But it leaves them feeling a bit sticky and the smell is weird. I think I’ll look for something else. It’s not too bad of a price but I don’t think I’ll keep using it
andrea t.
florida
When you drop a pretty penny on only a few makeup brushes, you want to make sure you take the best care of them as possible. The artís brushes get their own cleanser, they are too expensive to replace
Tina H.
Well, it does smell great, but in my opinion it does not work well with their microfiber pad. More like extra money to spend on. I've used a bar of soap to gently clean my artis brushes and not a single strand of brush hair has ever came off. Yes, it is annoying to wait and let it dry, but at least it is 100% clean.
Lydia B.
Yes, this soap will help dissolve the makeup and clean off your brush. Like the last review says. Go to there online website. "Artisbrush.com" and go watch some videos about the brush. I highly suggest you look things up and get to know a little bit more about the products before a purchase.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
This form is a dream, it cleans my brushes really well and it is an instant cleaner. I love the smell and the way that the brushes feel afterwards. It dry super fast and is a great product have in a make up artist kit.
Emily M.
This is my go to cleanser for all my makeup brushes. I might not reach for my artist brush, but this brush cleanser is a hit for me. It makes cleaning my brushes quick and simple!
Quinny W.
Boston, MA
I absolutely love this product. I constantly am amazed of how clean my Artis Brushes get from just a few swipes back and forth using the foam! It works miracles and I can also use is for all my other brushes as well! I clean them almost every day and it makes the makeup go on so much smoother.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff is a miracle worker when it comes to cleansing my brushes. The makeup and residue come off completely and with a few swipes on the cloths it's good as brand new!
Diana R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I like this cleansing foam. It doesn't leave the brushed drenched in water so the drying time is less. I don't recommend the pad ,you can just use a microfiber cloth.
Tyranni R.
New Providence, PA
Clean the brushes so nicely. The product itself smells amazing. Using it with their micro cleaning clothes makes it so simple
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
Has anybody actually purchased this for the Artis brushes? What do you guys think? Are the brushes worth the price?
Alye E.
I want to know if this feels necessary, or what other methods are recommended? I recently purchased an oval 7 and later a linear 1. I dont know how I've survived without the oval 7. Where I buy these is a good drive, (about an hour) to get to, otherwise buying online is my option. I have so many cleaners, I'm sure others will work fine, has anyone else tried alternatives?
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I am having a hard time with my oval 7, I feel like it never is truly clean. Any tips? I use this cleaner and the pad
Liliya V.
Brooklyn, NY
How long it will last? If cleaning it every day.