BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Kandiss M.
Sherman, TX
Such a lovely home decor and oh, so relaxing on tired and sore muscles. I don't know where I would be without this gem!
Sandra G.
This looks very intresting. And my uncle got on for his business and it's awesome Even though it's just a hand shower
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
The Arthx Waterfall tub faucet is so beautifully made. I think it would make an excellent addition to my bath tub!!!!
Savannah M.
I imagine this is expensive but the design is so beautiful. I've seen these at work and the water comes out so soft.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
My friend has one of these and they look so fancy! They are quieter when pouring and relaxing when laying in the tub.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not own this but oh my, this looks absolutely beautiful. Will definitely consider this when i have my own house.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Love this sink, would look good in any home. very slick look, only thing is I wish there was better water pressure!
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I would love to have this in my bathroom, design looks like a waterfall and must looks well while washing hands ūüėĪūüėć.
nicole c.
I really love this faucet it is freaking awesome it's easy to clean and easy to use and looks good in the meantime
Dania W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't own one of these but I love how chic and modern it looks! It look like a new generation up to date bathroom
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?