BY ARTHX

• Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is super cute and it's sooo good ! I love the design on it so much !!!
Pop D.
Pop D.
I love this faucet I saw it at Home Depot and fellow in love with it. I think it compares about the same with others in it category. I mean it seems as though it's pretty effective when I saw it actually working. I am planning on purchasing one but that after I change my sink. I am thinking of either purchasing and stand alone bowl like sink or wide square sink first then this fancy faucet and I don't care if it's fancy.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Good quality! Last a long long time, and keep their shine to them as well! They look so elegant and give such a nice finish to the bathroom! I have received tons of compliments from guests, would definitely purchase again!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
I would recommend this with reservations. This is really a vessel sink faucet that they are selling as a vanity faucet. It is much larger than expected, and you must use a push up drain piece with overflow - these are pricey! The you have to fiddle with the hot and cold lines because this uses a ton of water. I had to adjust my lines so that water would not spray everywhere. It looks good, only uses one hole - so if you have a vanity that already has two or three holes, you would have to find a plate to cover them or use them for some other reason
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Waterbury, CT
Awesome! Its so cute. All my guests love it and so do I . a little pricey but worth it for how pretty it is . it looks great in any bath tub
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
This is so cool! I was looking into purchasing one I found some on eBay for affordable prices but haven't committed to a style yet
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Fitspiration Expert
By looking at this faucet it shows how technology these days has changed. Its definitely a high tech faucet where you will probably will find at a few houses. Its so fancy! I love how modern it looks! Definitely my sense of style.
Day C.
Day C.
This is really fancy design if you're looking for different this is definitely something to look into
María Fernanda V.
María Fernanda V.
My uncle and his wife has a couple of these in his new aparment and every time I visit them I love just to see how the water fall, very classy amd elegant. it worth it
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Even though I've never tried it, but this would just make it that much fun and wanting to take a shower or go to the bathroom more often and wash your hands!
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Debbie K.