BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestically flow?3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
Looks beautiful,would really enjoy this curved faucet in my home..it's unique,but it's probably expensive but well worth the money
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love molder fixtures and this by far is one of my favorites... I however would like it better in a brush finish instead of satin.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is so cool! I was looking into purchasing one I found some on eBay for affordable prices but haven't committed to a style yet
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I have always wanted to put a faucet like this in my dream bathroom. I love how sleek it it looks and modern. I must have this!!
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Very elegant! Your friends and family will be green with envy. As you lay back and enjoy your bath with your beautiful new fasuet
Jenay K.
Looks modern. I love faucets like this. Feels so good when waging hands and looks pretty. Would be a great addition to any home.
Caitlyn M.
This looks cool but its not very forceful meaning it takes a while to wash my face since theres barley any water that comes out
Lindsay C.
Everyone compliments this faucet in our guest bathroom, it is very interesting and a statement piece. No complaints whatsoever
Amber R.
I would love to have this for the bathrooms in my house! I absolutely love the design. Very different design but very pretty!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
The shape is so pretty . My dad is a plumber and im going to show him this so he can put one in my nee restroom! i love it .
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?