BY ARTHX

• Who would like to have a faucet like this?11 Answers
  • Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Sonia B.
Looks fantastic! Would definitely buy this and install! It would give my bathroom some style, I also really love the waterfall effect!
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far the coolest looking faucet ever. I wish my bathroom was bigger so I could redo it and put a new... everything in it lol.
Tracy M.
Beautiful faucet and the way the water comes out is nice I just want to get the led lights so it can look more beautiful and colorful.
Melissa F.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this it looks so unique and modern when people enter a restroom and see something like this it actually catches some attention
Tereza R.
This looks amazing my aunt has one of own her . she says she loves it. I haven't used it because it's her house and it's just weird.
Aly O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't had this particular facet but what a innovative design..... It looks functional and has a nice design too! I would buy it!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the designs of the waterfall faucet! It is really different and unique! I will definitely have this in my home when I'm older
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm guessing this is a "modern design" but I have to be honest I don't care that much for it it just looks too "plain" for my taste.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is just absolutely gorgeous tub faucet with hand shower! It's beautiful and curved elegantly. It looks very modern and I love it
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love molder fixtures and this by far is one of my favorites... I however would like it better in a brush finish instead of satin.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?