BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestically flow?3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Jessica F.
Big Rapids, Michigan
Have never used this, but I love the style of it. It looks efficient and super modern. Would love to have this style faucet in my home.
Victoria S.
Mcminnville, OR
Don't know how this is a fitness product but it very easy to clean and the water comes out like a water fall!!:) loved the curve design
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far the coolest looking faucet ever. I wish my bathroom was bigger so I could redo it and put a new... everything in it lol.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is just absolutely gorgeous tub faucet with hand shower! It's beautiful and curved elegantly. It looks very modern and I love it
Melissa F.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this it looks so unique and modern when people enter a restroom and see something like this it actually catches some attention
Aly O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't had this particular facet but what a innovative design..... It looks functional and has a nice design too! I would buy it!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the designs of the waterfall faucet! It is really different and unique! I will definitely have this in my home when I'm older
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm guessing this is a "modern design" but I have to be honest I don't care that much for it it just looks too "plain" for my taste.
Tereza R.
This looks amazing my aunt has one of own her . she says she loves it. I haven't used it because it's her house and it's just weird.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is so cool! I was looking into purchasing one I found some on eBay for affordable prices but haven't committed to a style yet
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?