BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestically flow?3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a cute faucet!!!!!! Id love to have this at my home . This. Is. Soooo. Beautiful. It looks like the water will no longer go anywhere and make a mess like most nrmal faucets. To be honest.
Michael P.
Check out this really cool curved faucet! It is awesome! Has anyone ever seen this before and not think of the future? Curved TV is the future so is a Curved Faucet. Really really cool to have in your bathroom.
Sam B.
I've seen these in the hotels I stay at in Las vegas. I do not have one of my own but if I ever redo a bathroom and have a nice tub I'll be getting one of these
Jenny N.
Even though I've never tried it, but this would just make it that much fun and wanting to take a shower or go to the bathroom more often and wash your hands!
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is such a unique, neat faucet! Definitely a asset to any bathroom! Made of great quality as well! This would look great in a more modern bathroom!
Dena H.
Looks beautiful and mesmerizing. Larger one for my tub would be awesome. Looking and listening to the water would be so relaxing and looks so luxurious
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
It would be nice to have this in your house
i like how it has a nice shaped to it Curved Shape Design very different
i would deferentially buy this.
Bailey D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is such a beautiful faucet. It works so great. My parents have one in their bathroom so when I go visit them I use their tub. I love it!!
Javier S.
Santa Paula, CA
Most uniquely shaped faucet. I assume the thinning of the faucet helps with water conservation. Diffinitly a great addition to the bathroom.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you're looking to update your bathroom this is the faucet to have. It's stylish, elegant, & it even Gets the job done & cleans your hands
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?