BY ARTHX

• Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Karen P.
Karen P.
Teocaltiche
Super cool este grifo ideal para personalizar tu baño y de una gran calidad se ve super bien
Maria J.
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
É um ótimo utensílio para a casa ... pode ser um utensílio perfeito para a residência. .
Heloisa A.
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Bom demais pra eu poder te dar um jeito de ser um pouco mais de um amigo meu, mas t
zugheit g.
zugheit g.
Se ve tan elegante me encantaría tener uno así me encanta su diseño es hermoso
alex b.
alex b.
I think this design is very very good because you don't have to get all the water everywhere when you are getting the water for your face because it comes straight at an angle so you can just pick your face under to wash also away either on your hands or on your face this is a very very good design
Temaineta F.
Temaineta F.
Brisbane , QLD
I love this waterfall tub faucet with hand shower , curves shape design! It's unique and stylish in your home! Love it! It's different and looks amazing anywhere! Would love to have one in my home! 😍
Chantale M.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Really cute design and very modern looks like something you would see in a very high end hotel and its overall just a classy timeless look !
Tawanna R.
Tawanna R.
I'm sorry but this is hideous. lol. Just my opinion. My mother has this in her bathroom and i just don't like the way it looks.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
I would love to install this faucet in my home. I believe this look would be appealing to buyers, if I chose to sell. My only concern is the flow amount and whether it takes a longer time to fill a tub.
Narita M.
Narita M.
First time I see that I would love to have one is very elegant. and see the shape of the water how come.
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Debbie K.