BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Really cute design and very modern looks like something you would see in a very high end hotel and its overall just a classy timeless look !
Joselyne R.
Madrid , madrid
Cuando lo he visto me quedado un poco flipando pero me encanta este modelo le da un aire distinto y muy peculiar para nuestra casa me encanta
Tawanna R.
I'm sorry but this is hideous. lol. Just my opinion. My mother has this in her bathroom and i just don't like the way it looks.
Andrea B.
I adore this style, it gives a chic look to the bathroom! Whenever I will be renovating my bathroom, I will be buying that one.
Paola B.
Puerto Rico
Never had one of this but it sure looks fancy i love it! Perfect for when i get my own home i would buy it i love it too much!
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is the best it is really the best . It is so so awesome . I like it because it is so comfortable
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this design. I feel like it would be easy to clean and the thin and sleek design takes up less space.
neve o.
England
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is really beautiful! It looks like it will wash the soap out instantly and no scrubbing for a long time
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Que hermoso diseño, su estructura da un toque super atractivo.Debería poner esto en mi baño. Omagoosh!!!
Narita M.
First time I see that I would love to have one is very elegant. and see the shape of the water how come.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?