BY ARTHX

• Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
This is by far the coolest looking faucet ever. I wish my bathroom was bigger so I could redo it and put a new... everything in it lol.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Fitspiration Expert
I love the designs of the waterfall faucet! It is really different and unique! I will definitely have this in my home when I'm older
Aly O.
Aly O.
I haven't had this particular facet but what a innovative design..... It looks functional and has a nice design too! I would buy it!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fitspiration Expert
This looks like a beautiful faucet that would great in my bathroom! I have not purchased yet but I will be looking out for it now!
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
Looks modern. I love faucets like this. Feels so good when waging hands and looks pretty. Would be a great addition to any home.
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I have always wanted to put a faucet like this in my dream bathroom. I love how sleek it it looks and modern. I must have this!!
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
This looks cool but its not very forceful meaning it takes a while to wash my face since theres barley any water that comes out
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
Omg I would love to have hi in my bathroom, not to mention my daughter haha I'm sure she would have a blast with this faucet.
Sem K.
Sem K.
Recently had this installed in my bathroom after renovating it & its one of my favorite parts of my new bathroom! Love it
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this faucet! It's is so cute and unique. I like how it is a curved shape. You can buy this at home-depot or lowes
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Debbie K.