BY ARTHX

• Who would like to have a faucet like this?11 Answers
  • Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestically flow?3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Aly O.
I haven't had this particular facet but what a innovative design..... It looks functional and has a nice design too! I would buy it!
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love the designs of the waterfall faucet! It is really different and unique! I will definitely have this in my home when I'm older
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I have always wanted to put a faucet like this in my dream bathroom. I love how sleek it it looks and modern. I must have this!!
Autumn F.
I love this faucet! It's is so cute and unique. I like how it is a curved shape. You can buy this at home-depot or lowes
Sandra G.
This looks very intresting. And my uncle got on for his business and it's awesome Even though it's just a hand shower
Dania W.
I don't own one of these but I love how chic and modern it looks! It look like a new generation up to date bathroom
Stacey U.
Such a cool design! Love the way the water is released. Very modern deSign. Would look great in your bathroom!
Kelly M.
New York , NY
Just give a very nice fancy touch whatever you put it. Doesn't matter the color of your cabinet, it goes with
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
I do nor have one, but it looks so nice. So much different then any other faucet I have seen. Very intrigued
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Coolest faucet ever!!! I like how it's unique and different. It looks very elegant. Won't be disappointed.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?