BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Josh Y.
Inwood, WV
Me personally, I believe this is a great idea and it definitely stands out from the rest
Jenny W.
Arthx waterfall tub faucet with hand shower had been my dream. I love the way they design
Evelyn D.
Very sleek, modern/contemporary style.
Worth the price for aesthetics and soothing sound.
Brianna S.
Janesville , CA
It looks pretty don't know how well it works but if someone wants to buy me it you could
Suzi S.
Very classy kind of modern look. okay on the water pressure. but beautiful none the less
Sophia Z.
This is one of the coolest looking faucets ever and it looks like it would be fun to use!
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Works great! Looks beautiful! Always get compliments by our guests when they come over.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Once I get my own place I am definitely getting this! So cool, chic and sophisticated.
Lindsey B.
Thibodaux, LA
Love this faucet design..my kids would have fun playing with it.. its modern and classy
emily b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This looks so cool I kinda wanna get one now. I never ever saw a sink faucet like this
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?