BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
Never had one of these but it looks super dope I want one of these for my future house lmao
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
That looks so freaking cool I love house design and stuff like this and make people go wow
Rebecca D.
San Jacinto, CA
Beautiful design and provides a modern touch to any bathroom remodel that you may be doing.
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my dream faucet I've been looking to buy a new one and it will definitely be this!
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
Looks very modern and sleek, I would love to own this one day it will be great in the bath.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Gives your bathtub such a chic & elegant look & it's such a modern twist to and old faucet
Andrew A.
This product is so amazing it's really futuristic and really fancy it goes well in any home
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Very beautiful I love it , great product looks classy and makes the area look sophisticated
Maya J.
I don't own it but holy crap i need this in my life! I mean just look at it its so pretty
Absolutely love it the design makes my faucet look different from other ordinary faucets.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?