BY ARTHX

• Who would like to have a faucet like this?11 Answers
  • Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Jenn L.
This is the coolest water faucet! Very impressive to company and fun to show off to friends with!
brianna m.
This is the kind of fawcett i want in my bathroom seen it once in a restaurant and it was amazing
Tonya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a beautifully crafted faucet. It would add a touch of elegance to anyones dream bathroom.
Debbie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Never tried would love to have looks cool and neat would be fun to put your head under the water
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never seen one like this, but it looks beautiful. I would definitely recommend this to try
Natália M.
This design is so classy! Makes ereto bathroom look good! My gym has it and I want them on mine!!
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
These are beautiful. And functional. I will have one in my house someday! They look so modern :)
Deanna M.
This looks cool I would love to customize my sink faucet to this one day. I love how it's curved.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am installing this in my newly renovated bathroom! Awesome flow and aesthetics! Very pleased.
Paige G.
This is awesome adds a curtain look to my bathroom that I love does not get gunky hardly ever.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?