BY ARTHX

• Who would like to have a faucet like this?11 Answers
  • Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestica...3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Pop D.
I love this faucet I saw it at Home Depot and fellow in love with it. I think it compares about the same with others in it category. I mean it seems as though it's pretty effective when I saw it actually working. I am planning on purchasing one but that after I change my sink. I am thinking of either purchasing and stand alone bowl like sink or wide square sink first then this fancy faucet and I don't care if it's fancy.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I love this faucet! It is very sleek and fashionable and modern. It puts the water out in a nice line of water and not in a splash in the tub or sink. I could do without the stainless steel look. It leaves finger prints and looks dirty very easily
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a cool neat design. I love how it looks, and I highly recommend. I bought mine online and installed it myself and I absolutely love it. It adds a great touch to my bathroom.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Good quality! Last a long long time, and keep their shine to them as well! They look so elegant and give such a nice finish to the bathroom! I have received tons of compliments from guests, would definitely purchase again!
Nikki C.
I would recommend this with reservations. This is really a vessel sink faucet that they are selling as a vanity faucet. It is much larger than expected, and you must use a push up drain piece with overflow - these are pricey! The you have to fiddle with the hot and cold lines because this uses a ton of water. I had to adjust my lines so that water would not spray everywhere. It looks good, only uses one hole - so if you have a vanity that already has two or three holes, you would have to find a plate to cover them or use them for some other reason
Angelica R.
This is so pretty! I'd love to have one of these in my bathroom! I'll be sure to show my significant other this and see what he thinks but wow! I'd love this, especially the sleek design! I'd end up bringing everyone into my bathroom, just to show them this!
Yannara A.
Hialeah, FL
Last year I personally helped my friend buy a faucet just like this one. I loved the modern design, and how it perfectly matched her bathroom decor. Sadly, just six months later it doesn't look that pretty anymore. The water has stained the tip of the faucet, And the color has faded. Other than that I would say it is a great faucet.
Jada D.
This looks really nice in my step mom's condo but I can only guarantee you guys that it was super expensive but it is really pretty and it comes with A different handle I think I definitely will purchase it because it's very elegant
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly don't have this sink, but i just left menards. i saw this faucet there and wanted to know if there was any place that had it cheaper? menards can be a little pricey, but sink faucets aren't cheap anywhere.
Grace L.
Bethel, VT
It's so cool! It made me wonder how the water got through it at first but it's so cool and super modern looking. When the water comes out it doesn't splash all over everything either which is nice too.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?