BY ARTHX

• Is there water pressure on this or does it just majestically flow?3 Answers
  • Who actually owns one of these?5 Answers
Yannara A.
Hialeah, FL
Last year I personally helped my friend buy a faucet just like this one. I loved the modern design, and how it perfectly matched her bathroom decor. Sadly, just six months later it doesn't look that pretty anymore. The water has stained the tip of the faucet, And the color has faded. Other than that I would say it is a great faucet.
Angelica R.
This is so pretty! I'd love to have one of these in my bathroom! I'll be sure to show my significant other this and see what he thinks but wow! I'd love this, especially the sleek design! I'd end up bringing everyone into my bathroom, just to show them this!
Jada D.
This looks really nice in my step mom's condo but I can only guarantee you guys that it was super expensive but it is really pretty and it comes with A different handle I think I definitely will purchase it because it's very elegant
Kaitlin T.
Doylestown, OH
This product is okay, but it gives off great pressure and it's just great! I love this sink and I really need another one for real, it's great value and I'd buy again for sure! it's so wet and just I'm overall satisfied!!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This looks like a really great faucet so I don't have it but I would really like to buy things about it and it just looks really good and it is recommended by a lot of my friends so I have to try and I'll let you know
samantha r.
Saybrook, IL
I honestly don't have this sink, but i just left menards. i saw this faucet there and wanted to know if there was any place that had it cheaper? menards can be a little pricey, but sink faucets aren't cheap anywhere.
Michael P.
Check out this really cool curved faucet! It is awesome! Has anyone ever seen this before and not think of the future? Curved TV is the future so is a Curved Faucet. Really really cool to have in your bathroom.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is the coolest most elegant spout ive ever seen. Y best friend had al kinds like this installed in her house when ww were younger ....entertains kids lemme tell u
Bailey D.
This is such a beautiful faucet. It works so great. My parents have one in their bathroom so when I go visit them I use their tub. I love it!!
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
This is by far the coolest looking faucet ever. I wish my bathroom was bigger so I could redo it and put a new... everything in it lol.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
Why is this product in the fitness section?
Christina S.
This looks very modern where would you find
Jennifer M.
Nampa, ID
Anyone know where I would be able to find this also what is the price?
John F.
Canton, GA
Why is this in the fitness section..?
Ricky B.
Who would like to have a faucet like this?