BY ARTHRITIS HOT

Hours of relief from minor arthritis pain Deep penetrating warming action for fast acting, long lasting relief. Arthritis Hot® Pain Relief Creme is a quick acting, pain relief heating rub.  It brings fast, long lasting relief of occasional minor arthritis pain and stiffness, backaches and sore aching muscles.  You ll love its deep penetrating warming action. Money back guarantee: you must be completely satisfied with results of this product, or you may return package with unused product to Chattem, Inc. for a full refund of your purchase price.  Limit one money back guarantee per family or address. ; chattem.com see more...

Review (1)
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
I really like this product. The cool and heat effect does not really do anything for me until 15-20 minutes later which means I still have the pain because nothing is really happening. It's not really effective for me until like I said, a few minutes and I want fast working relief and this isn't really it.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
Does this stuff actually work?