Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20

Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20

How do I add the fabric paint? I keep trying to add?
I'm artist and l want know if you guys like this colors . I alway use Arteza products on my Artwork Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20
Start your review of Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda R.
Madeira Beach, FL
Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20 uploaded by Amanda R.
Easy to use and rich colors make Arteza one of my favorite, go-to paints when I am working on a piece. If I could, I would allow consumers to select specific colors and customize their own set of 20 paints, or even warm or soft hues, rather than packaging a range of colors selected by the company.Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20
Christine G.
Anderson, SC
Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20 uploaded by Christine G.
I love Arteza paints. They are a must for my acrylic pours and regular canvas paintings. They have multiple sets with great color choices. I love their paints I use them exclusively. Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20
Ysabel L.
Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20 uploaded by Ysabel L.
Excelente pintura y muy buena opción para quienes amamos el arte y nos encanta usar acrílico. Seca muy rápido y los colores son muy vivos y variados para poder crear piezas muy bonitas. Me encantó esta marca, quisiera probar más productos de ella para seguirme inspirando en mis pinturas
Tira S.
Orange Grove, TX
Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20 uploaded by Tira S.
Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20 uploaded by Tira S.
I have just started using Arteza iridescent acrylic paints. New to the pour painting. I love that these paint are so vibrant an hold there color even after mixing the for pouring. They shimmer beautufully the picture did not really capture how wonderful these paints are. I will be buy more of these i recomend them for any kind of painting if you love lux an vibrant colors. I think they add that extra to a painting Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20
Jess D.
This paint is great! It is great quality for a cheap price! It goes on nice and smooth, but unfortunately the caps on the paints have a tendency to break off the tube and I am unable to find a way to keep it from drying out. Also, it is pretty thin layering-wise for acrylic paint. I had to use a few layers to get the transparency out of it. However, despite that I would recommend this to any artist who constantly paints as a hobby.
Reba M.
Wooster, OH
I absolutely love my Arteza paint set. The paint is thick and creamy with a heavy body consistency. Absolutely great quality paints with excellent pigment. The colors are rich and deep. Definitely worth the price.
Justin B.
Albany
Arteza Craft Acrylic Paint, 60ml Bottles - Set Of 20 uploaded by Justin B.
This paint is very good for the value. It spreads evenly and dries relatively quickly, although it is not very opaque and I have to use a few layers to get the true color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-c96ad
il y a un an
Christine G. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I use all arteza paint products too! These are painted with their iridescent pack.