ARTDECO
Fixing Powder Box

ARTDECO Fixing Powder Box

by ARTDECO

Does thes powder fit all skin types?
Start your review of ARTDECO Fixing Powder Box!
This is one of my favorite setting powders. I really like it for its price and it doesn't leave flashbacks. It makes my makeup in place whole day long.
Manchester, England
I purchased this a few days ago and so far I am pleasantly surprised by it. The powder is really fine mild and goes smoothly on the skin. I used it to set my under eyes concealer with it and it did the job quite well. I am unsure whether it flashbacks because I didn’t test that but apart from that this a great setting powder. My only issue is with the amount of product. I am used to having setting powders that come in packages of 20g and this one is only 10g. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Leczyca
This powder is the best powder in the world. Works 100% and the face is matte all day. Recommend ❤️
Great product. No flash back . Keeps everything in place. It has a blurring effect . It's fine and soft feels nice and light on the skin . Can use all over the face and for baking. Works even in hot weather! A definite product in my kit !
I'm in love with this fixing powder from artdeco. She fixed may makeup all the day without oily effects. I can't do my makeup without this powder. Thanks artdeco
Turnhout
The artdeco fixing powder is recommended because it keeps your make-up on longer. However, it sometimes leaves a white shine. (that can also be because of me)
New Castle, DE
I tried this fixing powder to finish my look, namely, I apply it on the areas on which I have applied the conceler/corrector. Honestly, didn’t quite see the effect, but maybe I’m a beginner to fixing/finishing powders.
türi
Not very suitable for baking, leaves the skin cakey. Right after applying, the skin looks good, but after 2-3 hours, oily skin type looks shiny already. May be great for dry skin type or for fixing makeup.
Es ist eig. ganz gut. Natürlich gibt es bessere wie das von Laura maucier aber es ist eine sehr gute günstige Alternative. Allgemein würde ich nur an ihm kritisieren, dass es im Vergleich zu dem Laura M. Puder nicht ganz so lange hält.
Rimouski
ARTDECO Fixing Powder Box uploaded by Christ B.
it is a light powder, which is easily applied, covers well and matifies the face. It unifies, fixes the makeup. this powder is my favorite, I put it on my face last touch at the end of makeup. this powder makes makeup last longer than the one I used