ARTDECO Camouflage Cream - 08 Beige Apricot uploaded by emna h.

BY ARTDECO

Yosh 🌸.
sousse
Ive been using this for almost 6 months now. It has great coverage that can be also buildable. This brand is popular in my country and most used. Can get a little cakey throughout the day but a little touch up can fix it
emna h.
tunis
love this one , cant get anought of it , it covers dark circles and spots like magic , thick formula so only a small amount of product is needed , it lasts a long time , with a cute small compact packaging super affordable , i use it on daily basis , totally recommend this one !!!
LEA D.
I searched for something, that really can cover EVERYTHING. And well. I found it. This Camouflage Cream is simply amazing. I use it on special parts in my face, that I want to cover. And the pimple, scar or whatever is completely gone! I can highly recommend this product!
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
Great for covering any skin problems or scars, high coverage
Blended so easily without any effects
I can’t do my makeup without it
Its very affordable and it lasts for so so long despite its small size😍😍😍
makeupartist M.
Monastir
High covreage and great for oily skin because its quite heavy. Great for under eyes if you mixed with a cream. Covers blemishs and pots perfectly
Nagwa M.
I love this product so much first it's not expensive and it's a high pegmented and soft this brand always make me so cofortable and happy