MakeupNail ToolsNail ClippersThe Art of Shaving
Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Toe Nail Clipper

Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Toe Nail Clipper

by The Art of Shaving

The Art of Shaving Stainless Steel Toe Nail Clipper Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

I love this clipper, it is by far my favorite
How well do these work? Are they worth the price?
Do you own a pair of these?
Start your review of Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Toe Nail Clipper!
How would you rate this product?
Tom M.
Philadelphia, PA
You thought I loved the nail clippers can you imaging that I also have the nail clippers as oppressed to the twin toes
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Modelo lindo e super amolado. Facilita no corte . Prático e tamanho bacana . Corta unhas difíceis
Kayla F.
Lusby
these don’t actually cut through the mail very well. the first time i used it, i couldn’t get it to work on even my fingernails. would not recommend
Robbie A.
Oxford, MS
Art of Shaving Toe NAil Clipper is amazing. it was a bit on the high but work just as good if not better from other companies. first time user but i will repeat. It works great but cost more than i would have like to pay. I think others would enjoy it as well.
Austin W.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
Basic nail clipper. Very strong and I did not have to worry about them breaking or falling apart like some of the drug store brands I have used. Overall a good product with little deficiencies because of it's efficient design. I would buy it again.
Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
It cuts your nails very good and it's not hard to you , pros are very good and there's no cons
Antonio L.
Atlanta, GA
Awesome it's very good an works perfect I' use it all the time almost 2 times a week I advise everybody to try these items an I guarantee you will like they do a lot an work in a lot of ways an you won't regret it never have never will I'm confidence in this
Caitlyn L.
Wiggins , MS
I love how these fit in my hand. They are easy to use they are also very sharp. Easy to just throw in your purse to travel.
Alicja S.
Lisle, IL
This product was working well until a screw came loose. Started falling apart after about it months
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
There isn't a week that doesn't go by my husband isn't look for the toe nail clippers so this would be good to have for those times.