Art of Shaving The  Stainless Steel Nail File

Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Nail File

BY THE ART OF SHAVING #86 in Nail Files

The Art of Shaving Stainless Steel Nail File Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Stainless Steel Nail File
Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Nail File
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Attention gentlemen: grooming your nails is not a one step process! After you trim you need to file down the jaggies for a finished tidy look. This file from Art of Shaving will do the trick quite nicely.
mandi b.
It is sharp, so you can't bring it to a lot of places including airports and some schools too. it doesn't file as well as a cheap, sandpaper emery board. too expensive also.
Adrie M.
Love these! They do the job and you can't ever have too many of them! Perfect since I like to keep my nails very healthy and clean!
Talissa G.
This is awesome A long with the nail clipper ... I use it at least twice a week lol gotta keep my nails short and sharp free ...
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Very good product. I am always in the mood for it and whenever i go shopping i want more of it! Also affordable
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
Awesome to have when u finish clipping ur husband nails and they need to be rounded so they don't scratch u.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
I like this nail file. It is very good at filing my nails and makes dealing with my nails a lot easier.
Ismah K.
I use this as a female and it's great for filing as well as cleaning underneath the nails.
MIRIAM M.
I love this tools because helps me a lot to cleans and minimizing the tall of my nails and what I really like is that the material is amazing because I still have it.