Art of Shaving The  Stainless Steel Nail Clipper

Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Nail Clipper

BY THE ART OF SHAVING #53 in Nail Clippers

The Art of Shaving Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Stainless Steel Nail Clipper
Art of Shaving The Stainless Steel Nail Clipper
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I started shopping at the art of shaving when my husband (when we first started dating) was having a terrible time finding the right shaving products for his course and curly hair. I picked up these #Art of shaving #nail clippers the last time I was in the store because it I needed a pair, and I’m amazed. They are the best nail clippers ever! I shouldn’t be surprised, considering the quality of art of shavings products in general. Everyone needs these.
Esteban G.
San Jose, CA
These are hands down the best nail clippers. The steel construction makes them ideal for every day nail cutting if needed. I like the ease of use and the ability to shape my nails. I would recommend this product to others and would buy it again.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I use nail clippers quite often. I use nail clippers at least once a week. I like how nail clippers have an easy and simple design. I bought these at my local drugstores. I would recommend these to others.
Stephanie A.
Now these clippers are the bomb I really love them they're not that expensive and they really do get the job done I loved to do my nails and toes ! And when I find a good product I love to keep it and these clippers are one thing that I love to keep
Gabby B.
Whitewater, WI
Honestly, you don't need to spend a ton of money to get quality clippers. I'll stick to Revlon from now on. Got the job done, but it wasn't necessarily "sharp" enough to cut my whole toenails. Probably will not use again. I would recommend it, but you can find cheaper alternatives.
Ask O.
The angle on these clippers make it impossible to use, you can't even cut the nails because your fingers slip and you get no leverage, the clipping edge is dull and I threw them in the trash, defiantly not worth the price and not worth the trouble.
Harris P.
Montgomery, TX
It's hard to get a nail clipper wrong. These got the job done, but it was difficult to cut at an angle. It sometimes doesn't even do a smooth non jagged cut. I wouldn't use these again unless i am caught in a pinch.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
So sleek and nice. Definitely a great set of clippers. I am a first time user of this product and I think it works very well. It is extremely easy to use. I have it 4 stars because I have other pair I like more.
Wendy C.
Russell Spgs, KY
Omg I've loved this nail clipper because when I have to cut long or thick nails it still keeps its sharpness and does not go dull quick like other brands!! And it's also in a nice form and easy to handle!!
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love these nail clippers my brother does too he always steals them from me I think they are great nail clippers for everyone e and they are not that bad price wise bc you will have them for a long time.
Carina S.
What makes this different than regular nail trimmers?
Erica G.
How much do these go for?