Art of Shaving The  Shaving Cream - Unscented

Art of Shaving The Shaving Cream - Unscented

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream - Unscented, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Shaving Cream - Unscented
Art of Shaving The Shaving Cream - Unscented
Elizabeth G.
Full disclosure I don't buy this for myself when I'm on my own, but my dad's been using it for years and refuses to shave with anything else. I often use it when I'm back home and I can see why he loves it. It's great on sensitive skin and gives a smooth shave.
Erica S.
They sell this at Macys.com, not the in-store & i recently purchased 3 of them for gifts. Gave them to my brothers & dad. They all agreed they had gotten the closet shave ever and their skin was left feeling smooth & soft. Be careful of the cheapest price multi item package though, i think they advertise it as travel size but it is really sample sizes. They are so tiny you are lucky to get 1 or 2 uses out of it. Just pay the $60 bucks & get the medium set or pay a little more and get their largest set that comes with a ton of things.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I got this for my boyfriend who gets razor burn when he shaves, he really liked the way this worked but felt it was a little thick. It has wonderful ingredients and is great for the skin. Aside from the thickness it works great.
Jenitssa M.
Okay well I normally get shaving creams and stuff like that from the guys sextion because they tend to work better in my opinion and this was soooo amazing on my legs! Ugh...serious must have!
Jenny H.
We love that Art Of Shaving finally made an easy to use travel size for the unscented shaving cream. This has been a staple for all of our trips!
Cara Renee C.
I live close to an actual Art of Shaving store and I love this cream! it makes shaving go so much faster with how smooth it is.
Jill S.
Dunedin, FL
I bought this for my husband as a gift. He absolutely loves it. He says it protects his skin, moisturizes & smells great!!!
Stephanie  U.
Bought this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loves it! Leaves his face soft and he says it makes it easier to shave.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Fluffy, light, workable into a lather using the art of shaving brush. A little bit of this goes a long way.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Works beautifully leaves legs feeling silky and smooth for days. Cream last quite a long time as well
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
How is it on sensitive skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used this brand of shaving cream?