BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Art of Shaving
Art of Shaving The Power Shave Collection Power Razor

Art of Shaving The Power Shave Collection Power Razor

by The Art of Shaving

The Art of Shaving Power Shave Collection Power Razor Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Art of Shaving The Power Shave Collection Power Razor!
Logan V.
Ambler, PA
What a great razor and from a great trustworthy store/brand but it is incredibly overpriced
David P.
Logansport, IN
I like this razor. It's nothing extraordinary, but it did leave me clean shaven without all the razor burn...this is nothing to scoff at. One feature that I really enjoyed was the wide handle. This made the razor easy to hold even when my hands were wet and greasy.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best razors to use for men.. clean cut shave all the time.. great use.
courtney K.
My father uses this all the ime it gives him a nice clean face and very smooth afterwards

Looking for your answer?