Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Unscented

Art of Shaving The Mid-Size Kit - Unscented

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit - Unscented Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Unscented
Art of Shaving The Mid-Size Kit - Unscented
Buy on Bergdor...*
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
had been
wanting to get back into razor shaving for a while but didn't want to go
back to cheap shaving lotion which left me with rashes and in-grown
hairs. After stopping at a brick-and-mortar location I came online to
buy a smaller starter kit and a safety razor and I'm so glad that I did.
The 3 step process has left my skin feeling great with no rashes and
no in-grown hairs. I had never used a safety razor before but I feel
that the pre-shave and the shaving lotion itself made the use of such a
razor simple and a no-brainer. I highly recommend this product if you
are looking to get back into razor shaving either with a safety razor or
standard razor.
MatySue M.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually got this set for my boyfriend as a small gift and he loves it. he loves that a little goes a long way with the products. he literally treats that set as his baby. The best part is that there was a promotion going on when I purchased his. he was able to pick his choice in razors and just to make the set complete i got him one of there little razor holders. over all he is completely satisfied with it. Oh forgot to mention my boyfriend has sensitive skin and this has not irritated or broke him out not once!
Matthew J.
Rector, AR
My skin is so super sensitive especially when it comes to shaving and ive found that the unscented line from The Art of Shaving never fails me. I will continue to purchase this even though it is pricier sometimes it's good to invest in yourself especially when it comes to your skin.
Esther G.
rocklin, CA
I bought this for my hubby and he absolutely loved it!!!!! Best gift ever! Still has a few things left even after so long of use lasts a very long time!
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
elisandra s.
Aracaju
Já quero quero muito muitíssimo estou amando tudo isso paixonaderma pelas qualidades dos produtos top