Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood uploaded by Courtney F.
Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood

Art of Shaving The Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood
Art of Shaving The Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood
Buy on Cos Bar
Naomi M.
whitestone, NY
My boyfriend uses this set and many other things by the art of shaving and he loves them. He has sensitive skin and is rather picky with a lot and he has been using this for years. He started with the unscented because he didn't want to irritate his skin but I bought him the scented and he loves it and I love it because it smells nice!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Got this for my dad and husband. Both loved this kit. Had to get both the full sized product. Great scent and was effective. It surpassed my expectations. Didn't expect either of them to use the shave oil but both really liked it. Would recommend- great gift.
Courtney F.
Love the smell of Sandlewood on my hubby. This product has been our goto since we found it!!! It makes his skin less irritable when he shaves and since he is military, he has to shave often. It's definitely worth the money!
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL
I got my boyfriend this as a gift. He liked the smell, but doesn't use the brush now. If someone isn't into shaving I don't recommend this as a gift because it's for people who are really into shaving and know all the steps. Since this is a package it has products for each step of shaving.
Onji S.
My boyfriend has incredibly sensitive skin and flares of eczema, but he loves these products. They work well on his sensitive skin, no razor bumps nor cuts, it's easy to use and it smells fantastic. We've tried several other things but this is all he will use now.
David p.
Logansport, IN
This kit is one of my favorite shaving kits by far. I'm not a very metro-sexual kind of guy. I like a quick shave, and would never think to use a Badger Hair brush to apply shaving cream. My opinion was totally changed by this box of stuff. I have found that I really like pampering myself occasionally, and that it doesn't make me feel less manly to do so.
The Sandlewood scent of the products is subtle and isn't overpowering (which is important because I get headaches) and it's not greasy/oily. I think the razor worked as well as any razor that I've used before, so I'm pretty neutral on this point. My favorite was the pre-shave oil because it really helped the razor really grab hair without razor burn.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
My friend used to work at this location, and purchased a set for my husband. It was the best gift ever! It's a little expensive, but worth every penny. It brings you back to the olden ages where you had to take a few extra steps to get the job done. The balm is amazing, the thing that looks like a blush brush is so cool, and made with very good quality materials. I would recommend this to everyone!
Travis W.
Grenola, KS
Smooth as a baby's bottom! This kit is something that I'll start using on a daily basis. The badger hair brush is something that is super soft after you run it under some warm water. It's the closest shave I've ever had and the scent of sandalwood makes you feel like you're a classy gentleman.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
I have been using their products for years. Sandlewood is my first scent with them and the one that my wife absolutely loves. I have even paired my bear wax with a similar scent.
Talissa G.
My boyfriend has it and trust me the smell is unbelievable. the packing is so unique and classy... i love it when he gets a haircut and shaves right after , the scent blows me away ...
Travis W.
Grenola, KS
Anyone think this stuff is great?
Candace T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thinking about buying this for my dad for Christmas but I'm seeing mixed reviews on it. How does it work for people with dry skin?