Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood uploaded by Courtney F.
Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood

Art of Shaving The Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood
Art of Shaving The Mid-Size Kit - Sandalwood
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sandalwood is the best smell that i have ever smelled. Art of shaving is a great brand. I bought some for my hubby and he loved all the products. He liked it so much that i bought the unscented products for myself. Now we both use the products. I highly recommend.
Aurora P.
Peoria, IL
I got my boyfriend this as a gift. He liked the smell, but doesn't use the brush now. If someone isn't into shaving I don't recommend this as a gift because it's for people who are really into shaving and know all the steps. Since this is a package it has products for each step of shaving.
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
My boyfriend has a really hard time not getting red bumps all other his neck1-2 days after shaving. He's tried every sort of razor imaginable, until I finally got him this kit. It is amazing the difference it makes! His skin has never been clearer or softer.
David p.
Logansport, IN
This kit is one of my favorite shaving kits by far. I'm not a very metro-sexual kind of guy. I like a quick shave, and would never think to use a Badger Hair brush to apply shaving cream. My opinion was totally changed by this box of stuff. I have found that I really like pampering myself occasionally, and that it doesn't make me feel less manly to do so.
The Sandlewood scent of the products is subtle and isn't overpowering (which is important because I get headaches) and it's not greasy/oily. I think the razor worked as well as any razor that I've used before, so I'm pretty neutral on this point. My favorite was the pre-shave oil because it really helped the razor really grab hair without razor burn.
Aleasha E.
Anderson, SC
My husband has had issues related to shaving since he started as a teen. One night I started researching what the best shave products for men were and found The art of Shaving products. I got him the small carry on kit because he is a pilot and there are restrictions on what they can take. He loved it so much I bought him the full size products. The sandalwood is a great scent because it goes well with a lot of different men's colognes.
He likes the retro feel of a brush and it does actually help lift the hairs so the razor can cut them. The shaving cream is very rich and only takes a tiny amount. I have to admit I've used it on my legs and looked like I was born in a cocktail gown. Buy it for him and use (occasionally) for yourself ladies :-)
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY
My boyfriend uses this set and many other things by the art of shaving and he loves them. He has sensitive skin and is rather picky with a lot and he has been using this for years. He started with the unscented because he didn't want to irritate his skin but I bought him the scented and he loves it and I love it because it smells nice!
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
My friend used to work at this location, and purchased a set for my husband. It was the best gift ever! It's a little expensive, but worth every penny. It brings you back to the olden ages where you had to take a few extra steps to get the job done. The balm is amazing, the thing that looks like a blush brush is so cool, and made with very good quality materials. I would recommend this to everyone!
Courtney F.
Love the smell of Sandlewood on my hubby. This product has been our goto since we found it!!! It makes his skin less irritable when he shaves and since he is military, he has to shave often. It's definitely worth the money!
Onji S.
My boyfriend has incredibly sensitive skin and flares of eczema, but he loves these products. They work well on his sensitive skin, no razor bumps nor cuts, it's easy to use and it smells fantastic. We've tried several other things but this is all he will use now.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Got this for my dad and husband. Both loved this kit. Had to get both the full sized product. Great scent and was effective. It surpassed my expectations. Didn't expect either of them to use the shave oil but both really liked it. Would recommend- great gift.
Travis W.
Grenola, KS
Anyone think this stuff is great?
Candace T.
Thinking about buying this for my dad for Christmas but I'm seeing mixed reviews on it. How does it work for people with dry skin?