Art of Shaving The  Full Size Kit - Unscented

Art of Shaving The Full Size Kit - Unscented

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Full Size Kit - Unscented Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  Full Size Kit - Unscented
Art of Shaving The Full Size Kit - Unscented
Buy on Sephora*
Steph C.
Steph C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great kit. On the expensive side but worth it. My father suffers from Rosacea and this makes shaving much easier for him and leaves his skin soft. Great to travel with as well.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The art of shaving is an awesome product. My husband uses it and it makes his skin soft. He has sensitive skin and in the past has dealt with bad ingrown hairs and ever since he began using Art of Shaving products, it has done wonders on his skin. I know it's pricey but it's worth it. Great quality.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
This is the only shaving line my husband will use - he loves the Unscented Art of Shaving shaving cream so I grabbed this full sized kit for his birthday and he loved it!
Elgin, Sc
Great product lightly scented and leaves skin feeling smooth.Great for gift.for all men in your life.
Steve C.
Steve C.
Los Angeles, CA
Not five stars because of the price. That's my only problem with it. Which is not to say it isn't quality stuff. It's just that you can get similar quality for less money.

Art of shaving Did turn me on to pre shave oil though. Can't shave without the stuff now. I have struggled to find a pre shave oil that I like more than this one. If I don't find one soon, then I will pay the premium, but I will go with one of the scented ones.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
This is a great kit! The shaving cream is nice and thick, and doesn't clog the razor. I love the preshave oil but the after shave balm is a bit strong. The brush is great and has stood up to months of daily use without losing any bristles.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Adolphus, KY
Love this brand for my husband who shaves every week! The kit is really cute too! Comes with everything you need!
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves all of their products, greats gifts and stocking stuffers. I also love their products for women. Nice light scents feels great on our skin.
krystal d.
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
This kit looks like it would be perfect for my boyfriend... hes looking for something that would make his skin smooth
Elgin, Sc
Is this an all natural product? Is this product tested on animals?