Art of Shaving The  After-Shave Balm - Sandalwood

Art of Shaving The After-Shave Balm - Sandalwood

BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm - Sandalwood, 2 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Art of Shaving The  After-Shave Balm - Sandalwood
Art of Shaving The After-Shave Balm - Sandalwood
Andrea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For work my husband has to be clean shaven and his skin was getting really irritated. I started buying him this and he started using it in conjunction with other products In this line and it has helped tremendously. His skin is very smooth and soft when he uses it and he will have little to no irritation. The sandalwood smell is amazing but they do make an unscented version if you are sensitive to smells.
Chris K.
Great for men with tough beards, this will help to soften your hair. Only use a bit about the size of a dime to nickel. Apply to still wet face after showering and apply a shave cream over it. Reduces irritation and redness/razor burn. Good moisturizing for dry winter skin. Scent is great, it does not linger after shaving.
Caleb C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use it every time after I clean shave my face. It helps SO MUCH with preventing the after-shave bumps from the irritation. And my girlfriend loves the smell of this stuff. It smells like a man should smell!
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves there products. Sandalwood is his favorite scent. He loves the aftershave balm all the time. In fact I have used it to and it helps reduce red irritation bumps.
loa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if my husband has sensitive skin or this is really strong but after he shave he use it and his skin got very red!!!
Amber A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for a guy friend of mine. He loves it. And I love the smell of sandalwood. So it's a win win for us both.
Regan M.
This stuff is like a real life love potion! It smells incredible, moisturizes, and lasts forever. Great product.
Anna Marie S.
This smells great. The Art of Shaving system has improved my SO's skin and the shave is closer so lasts longer.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
This helps calm my husbands skin down really well after shaving. The sandalwood scent is only a perk!