BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Art of Shaving
Art of Shaving TAOS Facial Moisturizer, Orange

Art of Shaving TAOS Facial Moisturizer, Orange

by The Art of Shaving

The Art of Shaving Orange Essential Oil Moisturizer, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Art of Shaving TAOS Facial Moisturizer, Orange!
Jenifer J.
Wingate, NC
This over all is a great product! I've used this for so many years and everytime I use it I'm still shocked about how good it is.
Savannah H.
I originally bought this for my boyfriend and started using it because I ran out of my usual moisturizer. THANK GOD I DID. First off it has a delicate citrusy scent that wakes you up and starts off your day right. It leaves your skin hydrated without a greasy residue. I will use this before my primer, under a full face of makeup, or just plain when I'm in a hurry. Pro tip: mix a drop of your foundation in and you get a wonderful light coverage bb cream style effect!
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I like the scent because its not too strong. I have terribly sensitive skin. I have kp. It doesn't make it go away but it doesn't irritate my skin either.

Looking for your answer?