BY THE ART OF SHAVING

The Art of Shaving Orange Essential Oil Moisturizer, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Savannah H.
I originally bought this for my boyfriend and started using it because I ran out of my usual moisturizer. THANK GOD I DID. First off it has a delicate citrusy scent that wakes you up and starts off your day right. It leaves your skin hydrated without a greasy residue. I will use this before my primer, under a full face of makeup, or just plain when I'm in a hurry. Pro tip: mix a drop of your foundation in and you get a wonderful light coverage bb cream style effect!
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I like the scent because its not too strong. I have terribly sensitive skin. I have kp. It doesn't make it go away but it doesn't irritate my skin either.
Jenifer J.
North Carolina, N.C
This over all is a great product! I've used this for so many years and everytime I use it I'm still shocked about how good it is.